N-Europe

Nice rokhed...

I dunno, what do you class as serious? Me and Letty have been together for over a year now, i still feel the same way i did when we first met and as far as i'm aware she still loves me alot. She tells me she loves me alot anyway.

I guess we're kinda serious, heck i moved up here to be with her.

I think you are Letty are ideal, and yeah I would class it as serious however it's only you who can define what you consider as serious and therefore know if you fit the aforementioned category.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant... Stop using capitals at teh start of nouns or whatever - it makes me think you talk like a robot.

As for the girl - well shucks, stop fucking trying to contact her. You make it seem like she doesn't have to do any work at all to keep you - if that's what you want. If you really are after running away, then it's the easiest thing in the world in one sense - you just gotta do nothing. Let her contact you, let her explain herself, then PUNCH her in the face and go live with your aunt and uncle in bel-air! Or something.

I just broke up with my girlfriend after we got back together for 2 weeks after she broke up with me for 6 weeks after we spent two years together. Sigh.

So yeah, trust me, what you're going through is easy.

... This isn't very sexuality-related, is it? Wasn't there a 'relationship problems' thread or something?

Nice rokhed...

I dunno, what do you class as serious? Me and Letty have been together for over a year now, i still feel the same way i did when we first met and as far as i'm aware she still loves me alot. She tells me she loves me alot anyway.

I wouldn't move to the coldest, crappiest part of the UK either unless it was a really special someone.

You two still make me think "aww, they're so sweet". :smile:

@ Jordan: Anyone who gives you the compulsion to move up to Shetland to be with them must be someone damn special.

@Letty: Anyone who is willing to move up to Shetland to be with you must be someone who loves you. A lot.

:)

I'm pretty sure the word sexuality is entirely to do with sex. You wouldn't answer "what sort of sexuality are you?" with "Married!", would you?

Anyway, the point is this thread has generally been a bit more heavy on the "LGBT Thread" part of the topic title. I've found it more interesting for that. Are you saying that if I started a new (or rehash of several old..) topic about relationship problems, this thread would claim roller's rights to that discussion?

Regardless of how you define the specific word in the topic title, the whole purpose of this thread is to discuss issues of sexuality in a broad context. Relationships fall into that category, what's the problem that particular topic being discussed here? Does it really matter?

I hate being a teenager, everything is so confusing. I never know who I;m going to like, whether it be girl or guy. I wish I was just either straight or gay, rather than in-between.

Why? Just be proud of who you are. Bisexualism sounds an adventure.

And a fun one at that.

Look at Grown Woman Naked, Big Tits, Nice Arse

Look at a Grown Man Naked, Muscly, Big Cock, Nice Arse

Then Decide....

Under what circumstances does one find themself in this situation exactly?

Yeah, but it just annoys the hell out of me, it just feels like I can't make up my mind. I want too, but can't.

Happens in all aspects of life, relationships, work, friendship, money etc. But fuck it, if you have fun thats the important thing. Follow you're heart. You're head is just there to confuse you.

Yeah, but it just annoys the hell out of me, it just feels like I can't make up my mind. I want too, but can't.

*realised he's just moaning and shuts up* lol

I can't say that i know how I feel, but what;s wrong with experiencing the bst of both worlds?

Surely the whole point is that you DON'T have to make up your mind. What does gender matter, if you like someone, you like someone.

I know I shouldn't want to, but I do. I would feel much happier knowing I'm straight or gay. I'll get over it sooner or later but for now it just makes me feel like a bit of an outcast (probably not the right word but all I could think off).

It's just, over the past few months, I've felt like I can't get anything right basically and then I thought "Well I can't even decide if I like guys or girls". I know that sounds like total bollocks but still.