N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is an exceptable time frame between two people?

Is 5 years apart fine? and ten not acceptable? or just it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look like it is a son going out with their Dad?

And then it matters what age you are... i mean the older you get the more acceptable it seems to be. For example there seems to be nothing wrong wih a 50 year old dating a 60 year old... In your school days even a 16 year old dating a 13 year old would be seen as sick but i guess it might be

Even if ones one is 18 and ones 80? Surely not then.

then the 18 Is in it for the money...

I have no problem who goes out with who, age shouldn't matter when your in love. (as long as it's legal like Ashley said)

Although complications in the relationship may arise if there is too bigger gap between the two as they're are from completely different generations and may view things too differently to get on. :)

Anyway i'm not sure what i'm talking about and think i've just rambled on. Oh well. :D

I have no problem who goes out with who, age shouldn't matter when your in love. (as long as it's legal like Ashley said)

Although complications in the relationship may arise if there is too bigger gap between the two as they're are from completely different generations and may view things too differently to get on. :)

Anyway i'm not sure what i'm talking about and think i've just rambled on. Oh well. :D

A mate of mine is 16, and his girlfriend just turned 13. It's a little wierd really, I don't see why he can't find a gf closer to his age.

A mate of mine is 16, and his girlfriend just turned 13. It's a little wierd really, I don't see why he can't find a gf closer to his age.

One of my friends is 19 and goes out with a 16 year old. Same thing.

But he has been with her for years. it's hard sometimes and I know he was tempted to leave her...

it's not his looks because He is extremely hot:)

am sorry i do that sometimes and get confusing let me explain better.

The guy is clearly good looking and the girl... isn't and is quite young. She is his first girlfriend so i think he is afraid to leave her maybe.

one of my best friends wanted him and so did he.. Well obviously he did i could just tell but it never happened. I'm sure he was tempted to leave her like.

he is 19 she is 16. It's really how these things happen i think. Although from 16 to 19 doesn't sound too bad.

does this make any sense no? oh ok

(you think he) Wants to leave but feels guilty.

He should do what he wants. He's only 19. Some people act like you should be in your final relationship at that sort of age, stupid nonces. Life is just beginning.

I agree still it annoys me as well because I fancy him see. Even though I know I will never have him because he is straight I still want him to at least have a half decent girlfriend.

I agree still it annoys me as well because I fancy him see. Even though I know I will never have him because he is straight I still want him to at least have a half decent girlfriend.

Trust me. People in love are blind (and in a coma, but different story). I've been through it before. Someone can go from winner to wanker because of a partner and theres not much you can do about it but (hopefully) ride it out.

(although I suppose yours has another level as you are crushing, whereas I tend to try and set my crushes up with other people so I get them off my mind)

Trust me. People in love are blind (and in a coma, but different story). I've been through it before. Someone can go from winner to wanker because of a partner and theres not much you can do about it but (hopefully) ride it out.

(although I suppose yours has another level as you are crushing, whereas I tend to try and set my crushes up with other people so I get them off my mind)

I know what you mean. That mate of mine I mentioned, well even since he's been "in love" I've harlfy spent any time with him at all. We used to be best mates, now he'd rather go off with his gf and her mates.

I know you are right. It can be hard though.

The whole thing of you knowing there are people who may like that you will never have a chance with

oh well:) get over it i guess.

My Cousin is 29

His Fiance is 22

They love eachother and as the song goes, Age ain't nothing but a number....

I think as you grow older the age gap becomes less of an issue....

What is an exceptable time frame between two people?

Is 5 years apart fine? and ten not acceptable? or just it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look like it is a son going out with their Dad?

10 Years Can be Done, I think when the person is old enough by a good few years to be your Mum/Dad then thats when it becomes an issue....

Granted their is always the exception to the rule and they genually love eachother....

Obviously it would be wrong for a 13 year old to go out with a 30 year old but that didn't happen. Likewise one wasn't 1 year old when the other was 18, as that would be stupid.

Caris you may think that's "wrong", but they certainly don't.

Age difference is 22 and 39

Hmmm, age gaps depend. In the Guiness book of World records, the biggest age gap is 60 something, about a young Texan girls who married an old billionaire. He died shorlty after the wedding, but it was pretty bloody obvious she only married for the money.

when it's love the age gap makes fuck all difference.

First sensible thing I've seen you post.

I've got friends with an eleven year age difference, but they are so obviously suited to each other, that it means fuck all.

Not much of an age difference in my relationship, but the wife looks so young she occasionally gets asked for ID when buying alcohol, and I've been mistaken for her father on more than one occasion, and I'm the younger of the two of us.