N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm pre-orgasm"

"Does that mean you're about to have one?"

lol.

Anyway. I would advice against sticking a banana up your arse anyway. Its a bit too weak, would just go to mulsh.

Is it possible to crush on someone you've never met and only spoke to on the phone?

How long were you together Takeo? How you feeling now?

TBH i can't really think of you as anything but horny & single, from what i've read ;)

Thank you lol

Erm, not long, over a month ish but it's the longest thing i've had in a while. I'm feeling good, just avoiding my phone atm lol

Someone just told me they got their cock pierced when they were drunk, and then linked me to the wiki article. Looks painful :/

Although now im asking all kinds of questions, lol.

Oh, ew, no. I can't stand any of that kind of stuff. Just be normal and natural people.

Oh, ew, no. I can't stand any of that kind of stuff. Just be normal and natural people.

I know. I wouldn't get it myself but I am curious about how it feels during erections and sex and stuff. So I'll carry on asking questions.

Decided that right now i'm going to be single.

I need to concentrate on my studies and i think i get bored of guys too quickly atm so it's a win win! :D

I think I've become the opposite. Much to my dismay. I think I need to be in a relationship to get over my bullshit.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!