N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like about time you came clean to everyone really. I know it's not an easy situation, and you will probably lose some friends, but it'll make things easier in the long run.

Thats what I was afraid you'd say :heh:

I really, really don't want to tell people, at the moment at least. I will do at some point, when I feel ready to, but until then I'd rather keep it to myself. Which is the problem. This guy, he's obviously bi (not in the way of being obviously camp, or how he dresses etc), he just obviously is, and everyone thinks he is. He's continuously flirting with me (and a few other people, mind) and people comment on it all the time. But it's the danger that if I say something, he says fuck off and runs of telling everyone that worries me. Even though he's a really good mate, there's that niggling voice in the back of my head saying "don't!".

But then, to make all this worse, I really, really like this girl but I think I'm too far in the "friend zone" to allow anything to happen between us, even though I think I have bigger feelings for her than the guy. I've never liked someone this much before, especially not two people of different sexes at the same time!

So, the logical thing to do would be to talk to the guy, right?

Thats what I was afraid you'd say :heh:

I really, really don't want to tell people, at the moment at least. I will do at some point, when I feel ready to, but until then I'd rather keep it to myself. Which is the problem. This guy, he's obviously bi (not in the way of being obviously camp, or how he dresses etc), he just obviously is, and everyone thinks he is. He's continuously flirting with me (and a few other people, mind) and people comment on it all the time. But it's the danger that if I say something, he says fuck off and runs of telling everyone that worries me. Even though he's a really good mate, there's that niggling voice in the back of my head saying "don't!".

But then, to make all this worse, I really, really like this girl but I think I'm too far in the "friend zone" to allow anything to happen between us, even though I think I have bigger feelings for her than the guy. I've never liked someone this much before, especially not two people of different sexes at the same time!

So, the logical thing to do would be to talk to the guy, right?

Well, if you're really that sure of his sexuality then yes, that'd probably be your best option for now. If that works out though no chance of keeping things under your hat though, is there?

Rokhed is right. If you don't say something you'll just keep feeling down. Good luck, thats a effing complicated situation.

You could do what I do and never tell anyone anything you feel...but I'm dead inside. :blank:

I'll warm you up, honey. :heart:

Right, Haggis: be patient, examine your feelings for him, take a step back and think why you feel like that. Is it because you've been through some tough experiences together? Is it because of an intimacy of knowledge between the two of you? Is it because he's familiar and feels "safe"?

Only you can choose the best course of action, but whatever happens, we're here for you.

Woooah - My head is aaaall over the place right now.

Ive just came out to my family and it feels weird. They've accepted it and all that jazz, but its very awkward and i feel so weird and light headed.

Im gonna tell my mates tomorrow when im back at college, so wish me luck - im bloody worried :p

Ive just came out to my family and it feels weird. They've accepted it and all that jazz, but its very awkward and i feel so weird and light headed.

Im gonna tell my mates tomorrow when im back at college, so wish me luck - im bloody worried :p

Good Luck!!!:)

I'll warm you up, honey.

Right, Haggis: be patient, examine your feelings for him, take a step back and think why you feel like that. Is it because you've been through some tough experiences together? Is it because of an intimacy of knowledge between the two of you? Is it because he's familiar and feels "safe"?

Only you can choose the best course of action, but whatever happens, we're here for you.

Well, we've been good mates for the past year or so (Since 6th form we'ere in the same tutor/some classes) but before then I'd had a little crush on him, even though I didn't really know him, and thats just developed since we've become good mates. We're going to New York together this christmas which I'm really looking forward too, and thats one of the reasons I'm unsure about saying something. I don't want us to fall out etc before then.

I'll warm you up, honey. :heart:

Haha! Cheers!

Yeah, good luck!!

Well, we've been good mates for the past year or so (Since 6th form we'ere in the same tutor/some classes) but before then I'd had a little crush on him, even though I didn't really know him, and thats just developed since we've become good mates. We're going to New York together this christmas which I'm really looking forward too, and thats one of the reasons I'm unsure about saying something. I don't want us to fall out etc before then.

I reckon first instincts, or whatever, are pretty important. If you are good friends with him and are planning on going on holiday its probably best to let things just go naturally for a while...if that makes sense. Just my thoughts!

NY!? Thats pretty awesome! My sister went there for Xmas and loved it. I really want to go. I also want to go to Las Vegas as well, but I would imagine that I might not want to go there for too long. :heh:

I reckon first instincts, or whatever, are pretty important. If you are good friends with him and are planning on going on holiday its probably best to let things just go naturally for a while...if that makes sense. Just my thoughts!

NY!? Thats pretty awesome! My sister went there for Xmas and loved it. I really want to go. I also want to go to Las Vegas as well, but I would imagine that I might not want to go there for too long. :heh:

Yeah, I think you're right. Though if between then and now someone else asks him out, a war shall commence!:p

Yeah! New York should be awesome! We're from boxing day to just after new years, I'm really looking forward to spending new years in times square.:yay:

Yeah, I think you're right. Though if between then and now someone else asks him out, a war shall commence!:p

Haha! Fair nuff!!

Yeah! New York should be awesome! We're from boxing day to just after new years, I'm really looking forward to spending new years in times square.:yay:

New Years in Time Square sounds fricking awesome!!

Hmmm....must start planning my next new year. :heh:

The girl I was talking about broke up with her "boyfriend" earlier today. I put boyfriend in brackets because, as everyone was saying at college including her, he never spoke to her! The guy asked her out and then for the last 2 weeks they've had about 3 conversations.

I'm thinking about asking her out, but I'll leave it a few days, even though it doesn't really make a difference. Though it'll be wierd, seeing as I'm one of her best mates, but I really like so, so I might aswell try.

The girl I was talking about broke up with her "boyfriend" earlier today. I put boyfriend in brackets because, as everyone was saying at college including her, he never spoke to her! The guy asked her out and then for the last 2 weeks they've had about 3 conversations.

I'm thinking about asking her out, but I'll leave it a few days, even though it doesn't really make a difference. Though it'll be wierd, seeing as I'm one of her best mates, but I really like so, so I might aswell try.

Don't do it.

She isn't your type.

*Subject Change*

I learned an interesting fact about the Chinese language the other day, in standard language, the Chinese for "homosexual" is actually "Sleeve Cutter."

This comes from one of the Emperors who had a lot of male concubines. One day the emperor and his favourite fell asleep, it just so happened it was a council day and the emperor was expected. He woke up and realised he had overslept, as he looked down he saw his favourite was still sleeping on the emperor's long sleeve of his robe. Not wanting to disturb him, the emperor called for a pair of scissors and cut his long sleeve rather than wake his lover.

Am I the only one who finds that sweet? It sure beats "Shirt Lifter" anyway.

*joins in* AWWWWW~

that is sweet... why arent all you straight guys like that? :heh:

:wtf: "hero country person" ehh? dammit i'm moving to the wrong country! in japan, i'll be known as "outsider person"... hmm.. i'll even have to carry an "outsider person" registration card of i could get arrested in the street! O___O can anyone say "welcome to japan"??

saying that... i hear in china - if you stay too long - they make you. :blank: