Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither... "Ring Raider" always made me chuckle.

Still. I was surprised what a thriving scene there is here in Shanghai. There are a shed load of Ladyboys from Thailand who are great to hang out with, they're always so sweet to me :)

Plus there was a drag competition the other night, but there were too many sweaty blokes wearing knickers for a laugh and not enough "Artists" to make it fun.

Guest Jordan

Hehehe, one of my personal favourites.

Especially since theres a "fudge maker" in town and they have to pack the boxes.

Tehehehe..

Guest Jordan

I have nothing against gay people, but the act some of the camp ones put on makes me want to punch them, repeatedly... in the face.

Why the hell must some of them be so bitchy, two faced and arrogant little fucks? I mean, seriously. Theres fitting a stereotype and theres just plain annoying.

The typical gay stereo type, i.e high pitched voice, no male friends, female manarisms etc is a little annoying. Fine they want to be like that, but why do they have to live so completely up to the stereotype? It's like they're acting like someone else instead of themselves.

As for the stereotype thing...

I don't have many male friends, but I do have some. I don't have a high pitched voice, but it's slightly higher than guys at my school.

If I'm drunk or with the girls that know I'm gay, I come out a bit and don't hide my camp side as much, but I wouldn't consider myself camp at all.

And yeah I haven't come across an overly camp person in my life yet...(I don't think) so I would say they are far more rare...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!