N-Europe

Most beautiful natural sight

UK

Do you mean that you wouldn't really appreciate quite what you were looking at, because I think that might be kind of true.

Probably because we've all seen pictures of the Earth from space and so know what to expect!

Having said that it would probably feel completely different if you actually DID get to experience it; or the magnitude would certainly hit you at some point!

thats kinda what I was saying yeh, you wouldn't realise just how far and huge the earth actually is or infact how big space is.

I didn't really "get" how far the moon is from us untill I saw this picture

120604293_f1ad25975b_b.jpg

I know it's not natural, but it is the most awesome view from the top of the empire state. New York is the best place on earth.

I know it's not natural, but it is the most awesome view from the top of the empire state. New York is the best place on earth.
It really is amazing!

I won't start filling this thread up with pictures of man-made structures, but the Chrysler Building is absolutely incredible!

It really is amazing!

I won't start filling this thread up with pictures of man-made structures, but the Chrysler Building is absolutely incredible!

There was a time when I thought the Chrysler Building was the empire State building! It just looked better!

It really is amazing!

Fill it! Just because it's not natural doesn't mean it doesn't look as good as someone that is does it?