NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

I Am Doing ____ Instead of Watching Big Brother this Summer

What are you doing this summer then?

Myself, Relaxing and enjoying what will be a stress free summer, free from Exams...

Removing 'The Official' from threads that don't need them because I seriously doubt there would have been an 'unofficial' version. (oh and the word 'thread' from the end as it was redundent...redundant?)

Anyway. I am working. Lots. Same as every other summer. And just watching other channels. And I'd imagine everyone else is considering there has already been a thread asking about summer jobs. Most students (and considering these forum is fairly studenty) will spend summer working.

I work so I'll be doing nothing different from the other seasons.

I'll be sad that there is no football (odd years are rubbish) so instead I will actually watch big brother... (well I do every year anyway).

Im also going to many gigs and musical festivals throughout the summer months which is good oh and spend some quality time with the lady of course.

No Big Brother on tv here (right now) so yay!

This summer I will be going to a rock festival (one day), then go to the States for three weeks, then work three weeks, go to Spain for two weeks, work two weeks and then go back to school.

And if I end up failing one of my exams this month, I'll have to resit it in August/September, so then my Spain trip might get cut short.

But yeah I'll be busy. =3

oh and spend some quality time with the lady of course.

How is oli?

Im already wishing the summer away because August 22nd sees me leaving. 3 months :D

where there are threads, there will be trolling to be done .(though less so on these forums nowadays)

I will do bugger all.

Try to get a job etc.

No Big Brother on tv here (right now) so yay!

This summer I will be going to a rock festival (one day), then go to the States for three weeks, then work three weeks, go to Spain for two weeks, work two weeks and then go back to school.

And if I end up failing one of my exams this month, I'll have to resit it in August/September, so then my Spain trip might get cut short.

But yeah I'll be busy. =3

Yeah hasnt it just finished?

HA HA

Trying to scare the HMs by thinking theyve hung one of the HMs?

CLASSIC!

I will play ridiculous amounts of videogames, get a band back together, scope out some venues and shred the motherfucker!

Oh, and drink copious amounts of alcohol. Life will be good!

I'm going ot be learning to drive, partying, sleeping, gaming, and then partying it up aat V and Reading. Oh its going to be a goooooooooooooooooooood summer :)

Yeah hasnt it just finished?

Not sure what you mean with that.

I think Big Brother was a couple of months ago over here. But I don't watch it anyway cause it's one of the worst programs ever. Seriously.

And I can't wait for Summer to come; three months of no school and assignments and exams! =D

Yeah the Belgian edition isnt over long, having a world first evicting 5 HMs en masse, because they were too "boring"

Ah Big Brother facts, they never let me down!

..waiting for transfer news on the Liverpool front (has to be pretty active, surely..) ..losing a little weight, getting fit.. playing football.. tennis.. games.. working..

But most importantly of all I will be spending plenty of time with my girlfriend doing lots of cool things*

(* unless she gets bitten by the Big Brother bug! ..but then there are no guys in it yet, so why would she :indeed:)

I'm going to play so many videogames, I'll probably start hallucinating characters from the games and think i'm in their worlds. (It has happened before with me and tetris). I'm going to also watch a lot of anime i need to see. These are the two best things to do in the early hours of the morning and you have insomnia.

Also going to go to the cinema to see some films and hopefully work in Sainsburys. :D

I will try and find a job so I can have more money. Will play video games, watch TV shows and films on DVD, and listen to music. Might start swimming again or playing Tennis. Will spend as much time as I can with my best friend, as he is leaving for Belgium in September, as part of his Uni course. Will also decide if I am going to go to Uni in September.

Oh, and on the girlfriend front, I am 'dating' a girl from the local Uni, who is leaving in 10 days or so, so I think we are just gonna take a 'break' over the summer. Don't fancy traveling to Wirall ever so often.

Well I have a lot of gaming to be done,obviously be working though if I can I want to get another job.

Going to America in June which should be fun,then in August i'll be "Shizzle exam results soon"

Going to parties, gigs, playing videogames, playing cricket, going on hols... the usual. Hopefully by then the stupid fucks at the DSA will have rearranged my driving test.

I've learned from last year, though, and already I have my infatuations planned out for the last week of June through to the first week of August. And Gook-luck, Dyson, my fellow (wanna-be) Cassanova :kiss:

i'll be going to spain aswell, then going to the freaking feeder concert in redbourn on 11th of august! HELL YEH! *forum five*