NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

I Am Doing ____ Instead of Watching Big Brother this Summer

I've been to France before, its a nice place but Italy is so much better.:D Wish i was going to America though, New York is my favorite place in the world. Don't ask me why!!!

Oh god, I despise France as a holiday location. I have been too many times. NYC is great. New Zealand is a tad better I'd say. Blasphemy, I know but 4 weeks touring a country owns 4 days in on, admittedly awesome, city.

As for the holiday. I'll be playing the 360, a lot of co-op I should think. Going to Sicily and Rome near the start. I'll say hi to the Corleones.

I intend to start drawing and reading regularly too. I'll start a few Arty projects and the start should be stressed in that sentence.

What a legendary film that is.

Fucking right doggie, I've watched it twice in the past 24 hours. Along with Mean Girls with me brother.

a combination of bringing sexy back, playing alot of games, working as much as possible, rollin an controllin wit mah homies and all that jazz. Oh, andn buying a 360! wehey!

MC DICKO!

Surfing the 'net, playing games, every day looking on Sky Sports News or avfc.co.uk to see if Villa have bought anyone, or if they have unveiled their new kit.

Oh yeah, hopefully a lot of gaming for me too, to catch up with what I had to miss out on due to lack of time.

And I hope to draw a fair bit too. Would love to practice my model drawing, but of course I have no models to draw. ='3

I'm going to Italy. Hell yeah! :D

seasons16.jpg

Seinfeld!

I love you!

Once I have the money, I am so buying them! : peace:

Oh yeah, hopefully a lot of gaming for me too, to catch up with what I had to miss out on due to lack of time.

And I hope to draw a fair bit too. Would love to practice my model drawing, but of course I have no models to draw. ='3

Buy me a ticket to Belgium and I'll model for ya! :D

I'm gonna go to some of my local community art things and get some life drawing in. Really need to start nailing my anatomy and stances. Why are people so hard to give any weight?

I am going to spend all my days planning ways in which to make money, but never carrying them out :(

Going to paris with a couple of mates, playing loads of tennis/badmington, hopefully getting into some awesome wii games. (prays for paper mario)

Buy me a ticket to Belgium and I'll model for ya! :D

I'm gonna go to some of my local community art things and get some life drawing in. Really need to start nailing my anatomy and stances. Why are people so hard to give any weight?

You'd nude model? :P

Wish I could go to some life drawing classes. I'm gonna have nude model drawing again next year in school, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna be good enough cause it's been about two years or something since I last had such a class. In a way I sorta regret being allowed to drop that class this year, cause it's just gonna make next year that tiny bit more difficult. D:

You'd nude model? :P

I would. See for evidence

lololololol I wonder how many people opened this.

I will be creating a space station with the firepower and destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet instead of watching Big Brother this summer.

Having a life, Download Festival, going to sea and tearing it up.

My summer plans:

• Have lots of rude time with my girlfriend :hehe:
  • Playing Phantom Hourglass (if it's out!) or any other must have game :yay:
  • Drink lots of beer & have as many BBQ's as possible
  • Work :(

I hope that keeps me away from the dreaded Big Brother

i will be duin jack shit for the rest of my summer probably, already been to holland and it was way too hot lol