NEurope
Pit-Jr

Where does your money come from?

Well I use to recieve £200 a month. Working as a waiter, 8 hours shift. The thing was I don't get paid by the hour, I get paid by the day. For instance, on friday I arrive at work at 6pm and finish at 11:30pm and I get £25 paid in cash for that day. I go in on saturday at 3pm and finish at 11:30 and I still get £25 which is rather pathetic so yeah, I only work Fridays now.

Meaning that I now only get £100 a month but thats just me working 1 day a week and everythings improved. From work itself to my social life and school. Now, I am thinking about quitting at the current Restaurant and applying at "The Moat House" because I will get paid a lot more (£40 a day/5.50 an hour) plus I'll be only working 1 day a week.

So yeah, am just scared of going somewhere new where I will no longer have the power to tell other waiters what to do haha.

Oh and I also get an EMA but so far my money hasn't been deposited in my account. :weep:

just found out my 17 y/o sister has gotten a payrise from 6.30 to 7 quid an hour, what a screw over!

What the hell does she do?

I mooch my money off of my parents as I'm not old enough to work yet. 4 more months and I'll think about working. I'll probably apply at an electronics store.

I work at a gym and get paid a ridiculously large amount of money to watch the hottest chicks run on treadmills...I love my job!

god.

there is a well in one of my gardens where coins are pumped up to a money fountain.

every now and again i send some poor people to fill a bucket or two for me. naturally security makes sure they dont leave with any of my coins hidden on them.

I work in a warehouse in two shifts.. i do not want to do this for the rest of my life.

At the moment, the government! Well local council or whatever.

Still I'm spending shitloads of it (around £500 in 4 weeks). Must survive till Christmas...

What the hell does she do?

she works as a dental nurse, she isnt even fully qualified yet either! shes had 2 pay rises in the job shes in, and shes been there like 4 months!

Doing an Apprenticeship in Engineering for DLR, that supplys alot of the world with their bank-notes. I usally see about £300 a week. But I still wouldnt have minded staying at school and doing 6th form, just so I could have got a girlfriend and got laid.

I work (at Game now) and am on apparently £5.05 an hour. Dunno, just started but thats what they tell me. No fixed hours so I can't say "I get x a month" but its mostly being saved for money-sucking uni.

I couldn't not work; for one I'd get bored and it just feels useless. Theres plenty of people who are plenty employable, just damn lazy.

i earn my money by playing Perfect Dark Zero all day everyday! not bad really :wink:. and cus im always at work i cant spend any, win win, except at Mcdonalds at dinner!

I...envy...you. Please, let me touch oh person Who Has Played Perfect Dark Zero :bow: :bow:

I thought for sure there would be a few drug dealers or pimps among you

I do sell the occasional blow or XTC straight and fresh from respectively Colombia and an ultra secret underground facility assigned to develop the most powerfull dehydration pills that happen to have a rather splendid effect on one's mental health.

And sure, eveyone likes asian pussy. There's great profit to be made on the uncultivated 17y/o little asian girl market.

Damnit, just got a call from the eggfactory but i had to turn them down. Missing 2 days of work but meh, it's a shitjob (also available from little asian girls, in case anyone's interested)

I...envy...you. Please, let me touch oh person Who Has Played Perfect Dark Zero :bow: :bow:

I do sell the occasional blow or XTC straight and fresh from respectively Colombia and an ultra secret underground facility assigned to develop the most powerfull dehydration pills that happen to have a rather splendid effect on one's mental health.

And sure, eveyone likes asian pussy. There's great profit to be made on the uncultivated 17y/o little asian girl market.

Damnit, just got a call from the eggfactory but i had to turn them down. Missing 2 days of work but meh, it's a shitjob (also available from little asian girls, in case anyone's interested)

any discounts, i hear demand has risen

But I still wouldnt have minded staying at school and doing 6th form, just so I could have got a girlfriend and got laid.

Sorry mate but I must say that you truely are pathetic.

Sorry mate but I must say that you truely are pathetic.

I'd like to just say 'Why?', but the minimum character thing has other ideas. But tell me, why is it too much to ask?

Run a theatre and film company - but my main payment comes from acting, writing and directing!! Though lately mainly the writing and directing side of things!!

Working for a game developer, as a designer :)

Yeah, yeah schpick, we all know what you do. No need to show off now.

piracey on the high seas.

and a bit of pimpin :indeed:

hey jon weres my wage :indeed:

Just cork it - your making a fool of yourself and annoying alot of people.

piracey on the high seas.

and a bit of pimpin :indeed:

hey jon weres my wage :indeed:

Shut up fool, go away and learn to spell. When you do, you can get my wage, but being that not even shakespeare you teach you the english language, i win you lose.

Shut up fool, go away and learn to spell. When you do, you can get my wage, but being that not even shakespeare you teach you the english language, i win you lose.

:hehe: thankyou for putting a smile on my face jon.

I thought for sure there would be a few drug dealers or pimps among you

Used to, used to shift lots of weed and speed, had to give it up though as I was taking as much as I was selling.

Used to, used to shift lots of weed and speed, had to give it up though as I was taking as much as I was selling.

Speed is questionable; but the weed flys around like horseshit, so I guess thats pretty normal.

Speed is questionable

Not mine, I only got the best, after all I was taking it myself, so it wasn't going to be shit.