NEurope
Pit-Jr

Where does your money come from?

Still at school but I'm applyingfor a Paper Job - not with a newsagents but with the local free paper. I get loads of papers delivered to my house and I post them in every house in my area untill I have none left. I'm just waiting for the call back -.-

Still at school but I'm applyingfor a Paper Job - not with a newsagents but with the local free paper. I get loads of papers delivered to my house and I post them in every house in my area untill I have none left. I'm just waiting for the call back -.-

Yup, and for all that hard work you get paid about £7. I did it and quit a week later.

I have two jobs; woolies 'sales assistant' and 'admin' at a local health centre. I also get a maintenance (maintainance?) allowance every term..

.. But I survived rather happily for months without money. The problem with having money is you want to spend it.

Some boring office job on Saturdays (sometimes on Sundays too and on weekdays during vacations) which barely makes me any money; babysitting (urgh); hopefully soon getting some money for commissions I'll be doing (wheeee).

Student loan and money mother and father give me. I did a weeks worth of shopping in Morrisons for a tenner, fucking genius.

I load kids onto rollercoasters and make them sick. I also make kids cry when I tell them they're not tall enough to ride.

I love my job.

From parents and gifts for b-day, etc.

I want to get a saturday job on weekends but im too lazy to look around lol

i have a job within the government and do shift work and get paid a lot for it. Thats where i get my money from. Been there 2 and half years now.

i have a student loan, im a supervisor at a shop and do ocasional marketing work.

My rent and bills are paid with my student loan; everything else comes from working 20 odd hours a week at Wilkinsons Hardware store.

I dont get much money I usually just ask for small stuff occassionally..

I work full time in an office but it pays terribly so it's not hard to spend it. I used ebay to make money before I got a job.

I work in an office part time. I didnt get paid for going to college like most of you lucky people. In my last year when it started, i was officially too old :( damn you guys gettin money for nothin :heh:

I speculate on third world country's currencies.

But seriously, I've worked in an egg factory and got some money there. Now i'm trying to get in a restaurant. I've worked there 2 times and now they'll pick the guy who gets to stay there. It's an awesome job, grilling meat, cooking pasta, doing little salads, the dishes, and scampies and stuff. Hope i get it.

Oh and they're paying too much to me. According to the indexes i should get like €7.5/hr but last time they gave €9/hr. Sweet.

Than just the money from bdays and holidays. But tbh in the last year the holiday money went backwards. Ah well.

£100 a week for doing fuck all:D plus 4 weeks paid holiday a year

What kinda job is that booker? Sounds like something id stick with

Paper round 70+ a month. And i just blew it on a ds with a dead pixel

What kinda job is that booker? Sounds like something id stick with

He pushes trolleys at my local Safeways.

He pushes trolleys at my local Safeways.

i dont push trolleys anymore, they are £1 trolleys, all i have to do that involves pushing is to stop them from overflowing...and why is it i never see you eh?

i dont push trolleys anymore, they are £1 trolleys, all i have to do that involves pushing is to stop them from overflowing...and why is it i never see you eh?

You don't see me as I hardly ever go shopping, that's what the missus is for.

I'll try to pop in sometime soon though, just for you.