NEurope
Pit-Jr

Where does your money come from?

Doing an Apprenticeship in Engineering for DLR, that supplys alot of the world with their bank-notes. I usally see about £300 a week.

if they supply banknotes and you only get to see £300 then either they're not printing enough or you're not working hard enough. what's a DLR?

if they supply banknotes and you only get to see £300 then either they're not printing enough or you're not working hard enough. what's a DLR?

De La Rue - http://www.delarue.com/

And they do actually have to sell the banknotes; otherwise there is that little problem of hyper-inflation. If you did Modern History it might ring a bell.

De La Rue - http://www.delarue.com/

And they do actually have to sell the banknotes; otherwise there is that little problem of hyper-inflation. If you did Modern History it might ring a bell.

And I thought it was the Docklands Light Railway?

I could just picture you in the cabin of one of those little monorail trains.

And I thought it was the Docklands Light Railway?

I could just picture you in the cabin of one of those little monorail trains.

Yea, buying E from you every time we stop.

EMA is the worst thing on Earth. It should die and rot. I have to lose a day at work to get just over £30 and others get it for the same work I do during the week AND get a 2 day weekend, unlike my 1 day!!

EMA is the worst thing on Earth. It should die and rot. I have to lose a day at work to get just over £30 and others get it for the same work I do during the week AND get a 2 day weekend, unlike my 1 day!!

Well spare a thought for the bright and clever kids who wouldn't be able to go to college becuase they cant afford it. Yes, i know that people abuse it, and £30 is too mucht o give kids - but its a good idea in principle.

Well spare a thought for the bright and clever kids who wouldn't be able to go to college becuase they cant afford it. Yes, i know that people abuse it, and £30 is too mucht o give kids - but its a good idea in principle.

i got my bonuses and everything that goes withit, i went to school like twie a week

No, it doesn't work in principal at all. You more-or-less automatically get it if your primary household has only one caregiver. Some people don't even want to go on after EMA years anyway.

Just cork it - your making a fool of yourself and annoying alot of people.

sorry man that was a bit childish.(moment of weakness)and i am a bit of a fool!

but realy i get my money by wealin an dealin(tacke advantage of a situation)capatalism if u like. i do love havin a real job as long as the money is good,but theirs no way im going back into chefin

(the red pic of vegita is me in the kitchen when u are workin with amaters)

or as you lot say noobs (which i still dont no what it means) im guessin it's a tit

and as some one said before dealin is a risky buisness if u are able to consume all ur goods and spend monyey while doing so.

so where was you rokhed?

Sorry mate, the missus wanted to go shopping somewhere else this saturday.

I did come up on thursday, but they wouldn't let me in, fire alarm had gone off or something.

Maybe next week.

This thread has de-railed and the RE workforce makes the world a scary, scary place :grin: