NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

GAME Comp. With sexy prizes

Probably been posted before, but we all know how much I care about those things

Design a Pokémon and win shit.

THE PRIZE: Win one of five white DS Lites with a copy of each of the following games -

Pokémon Diamond (DS)

Pokémon Pearl (DS)

Pokémon Ranger (DS )

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (GBA)

Pokémon Emerald (GBA)

http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7399&cm_sp=pokemon-_-topbnav-_-competition

Naturally I've done and sent mine, because I'm too sexy for my shirt.

I might try this.

Someone do one as it's ability: Health is Over NINE THOUSAAAAND

Sounded so much funnier in my head.

I presumed I wouldn't be able to enter but it doesn't specify.

Although I am curious, these 'Manaphy Stores' seem to be all of them, but we don't have a DS unit, which is how I presume it will happen. Although Nintendo did say there would be something happening in the summer and we'd need Wi-Fi for it. Meh, guess I'll find out when I go back to work next week.

I used to draw my own pokemon when i was about 7 or 8. Might be time to get the old drawing tools out again.

i think gaggle64 drew pokemon also...i'm not going to bother with this atm, i'd rather buy diamond and perl insted

Lets see yours then. Fool.

I was keeping hold of it for a while to save it being stolen. It really is genius. However I've stated that if I can only enter one [as the case will probably be] I've chosen Dandelion.

dandelionevoiv9.jpg

I was keeping hold of it for a while to save it being stolen. It really is genius. However I've stated that if I can only enter one [as the case will probably be] I've chosen Dandelion.

dandelionevoiv9.jpg

Thats pretty good. Right I'm off to draw, daisylion. My 100% original genius idea.

i've noticed that pokemon don't have any genitals.....how the hell do they reproduce?

i've noticed that pokemon don't have any genitals.....how the hell do they reproduce?

You lock them up in a room with a ditto, and then BAMN, an egg.

dandelionevoiv9.jpg

May I say, I think that is rather good on the names front, very Pokemon! I would enter, but most of my imagination and creative talent disappeared around the age of 9.

May I say, I think that is rather good on the names front, very Pokemon!

You saying you have a problem with the design of the 'mon?

The middle one should be called "Sexual Predator".

Why isn't anyone else posting their drawings? This is the best thread I've seen for ages.

I once designed a pokemon when I was ten. Being as smart as I was back then, I came up with... mewthree. Yees... *shifts eyes*

You saying you have a problem with the design of the 'mon?

Oh no, not at all, just that the names were exceedingly good. They're really good as a whole, very pokemon, and look pretty cool too, I can imagine them making it into the cartoon as well.

They do have pokeballs though

Got an email a coupla days ago from the lovely team at Game saying:

Hello, I just wanted you to know I’m planning on using one of your Pokemon in the Newsletter this week.

The main reason I’m giving you the heads up is that if you open your newsletter and see the Pokemon there you might assume you’d won and I wanted to stop you being disappointed when you realise you hadn’t!

Not that you won’t necessarily, we just wanted an example to show and we liked yours!

Kind regards,

Jon

Gits. However for those who got the newsletter today can marvel at my mighty creation being used as the heading... I amaze myself with my greatness sometimes.

The newsletter also links to this: http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7472&cm_mmc=update-_-wk2007-_-general-_-pokentries

Anyone's there? Or knows someone who did.

dandelionevoiv9.jpg

That is actually class!

I won't be entering, but if I was I would enter this:

Sickachu.jpg

Sickachu

(Went into game maker, opened a picture of pikachu, shifted the hue and voila :heh:)

And here's the edited version which some viewers may find disturbing:

SickachuEdited.jpg

Special Move: Sicka-barf

I've entered as well. Don't have a picture to hand but my Pokemon is called Iceube (Ice + Cube) It's a cube shaped block of ice with a metal heart incased in the middle of it.

It' Type is Ice, but it's ablilty called "Thaw" turns it into a water type when a fire type enters battle to remove it's weakness and give it an advantage in battle.