NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

So I had my party... (no 56k)

ok my actually birthday isnt for another week but i had my party early so my dad wouldnt be home so here are sum pics from my awesome party haha

Picture031A.jpg

here is the 3 small TV's with xboxs playing halo 2.

Picture034a.jpg

here is the 1 big tv with halo 2 playing and to the right my router lol

Picture033a.jpg

and here is both of em while were all playing halo 2 idk somehow 1 person got the big tv all to themselves...

hmmm well at one point we had all 16 people playing against each other on all 4 tvs with halo 2 it was pretty crazy...

AND I ENDED UP GETTING OVER $500 WORTH OF B-DAY MONEY!!!!

Wow man, thats is like total excess. Im suprised your dad allow all those stripers at your age.

Check the dude doing 'peace'.. How far apart are his fingers.. O_O Is that humanly possible?

I bet your asses hurt like hell when it was all over and done with

Sitting on the floor and all................

actually sadly about one of those trophies are mine... thier mostly all my brothers lol

yah im from america

haha the glove actually is a mickey mouse glove i got when i went to disney land lol

well for the two side small tvs we had couches on either side and sum chairs that arent pictures for the middle tv

the guy with the peace sign he is eric and pretty weird lol

yah i wish we had bigger tvs but i dont have room in my living room for 4 big tvs lol

I don't know what impresses me the most - the fact that THIS is your idea of a party, the fact that you took pictures of this to show your grandchildren or the fact that you posted those pictures on teh internet. Maybe the fact that I've been there too?

It's a close call, but maybe one day you'll decide for yourself.

I don't know what impresses me the most - the fact that THIS is your idea of a party, the fact that you took pictures of this to show your grandchildren or the fact that you posted those pictures on teh internet. Maybe the fact that I've been there too?

It's a close call, but maybe one day you'll decide for yourself.

I'm more impressed that he manages to add 'lol' to every sentence with a 99% success rate. That's pretty heavy, man.

Oh and happy birthday :p

Looks like a boring party.

Right, I can think of a million better things to do on your birthday other than playing Halo 2, rolling around in the gutter blind drunk is just one of them.

I'm more impressed that he manages to add 'lol' to every sentence with a 99% success rate. That's pretty heavy, man.

haha, i noticed that as well, least it showed he was having fun, thats what is supposed to happen.

lol but yah thanx for wishing me happy birthday and everybody else that did too

Right, I can think of a million better things to do on your birthday other than playing Halo 2, rolling around in the gutter blind drunk is just one of them.

idk man we had a crazy-ass game of twister going in the kitchen haha and when u and one ur best friends and whole bunch of girls are playing it gets pretty damn cray haha lots of Kama Sutra lol

Definition of Kama Sutra-in Sanskrit literature, a treatise on love and sexual techniques :D

so yah one of the best games of twister ive ever played:D

pretty cool party glad u ad good time and all that :) not my idea of a party thou would rather be clubbing then having mates over afterwards

I think you should replace the word 'party' with 'nerdfest'.

I had my hopes up for some snapshots of a drunken rampage.

Haha i just noticed that guy with the Peace sign.

I cried when I saw that. That is o_O What.

I can't get over how far apart those are.

ROFL. Interesting Marshmellow.

I myself just got back from a three-day long party down in the New Forest; I'd show pictures, but they are pretty XXX rated. ;)

You see, me that sounds and looks awesome. But i am a total geek...

Game parties are the best! Fun for everyone! =D

Games + food + drinks + great company = the ultimate party! =3

my idea of a decent party would be like lots of alcohol, lots of weed erm not too much else - maybe other people... i dont really care :P

my idea of a decent party would be like lots of alcohol, lots of weed erm not too much else - maybe other people... i dont really care :P

That sounds like my kinda party mate! :D

Sign in to follow this