NEurope
flameboy

Paper Mario Thread.

I pissed all over anti-guy first time, don't understand the trouble you guys were having?! I have now rescued the fourth Star Spirit and am at high level 13, gonna do some star piece hunting and get myself to level 14 then hit the next chapter.

Best game I've played in a long long time, think I even prefer it to Ocarina.

On my way to the toy box.I play this till the early hours in the morning and I owned Tubba Blubba (even without healing myself) so I was happy.

I thought his house though was rather easy compared to Hammer Bros. and Dry Dry Ruins.

What do Star Pieces do,I have quite a few and there just sitting there.

You can trade star pieces for badges.

Just at the volcano boss now (at level 10)

Talking of star pieces, does anyone know how many you can get by doing those quizzes, I think I've got 21 from that guy so far, rather simple way to get them!

Talking of star pieces, does anyone know how many you can get by doing those quizzes, I think I've got 21 from that guy so far, rather simple way to get them!

I think there is 64 questions.

A fair few then!

I'm bored and I want to play this again, but I know if I start now I probably wont stop until I've done the next chapter and since I've gotta work tomorrow I'm doing all I can to resist it! Think I'll pop a Scrubs DVD on instead.

Am I glad for VC. I never got Paper Mario on N64. Now I got it on VC I see why it is so popular. It's a very good game. I'm at Dry Dry Desert currently after playing 2-4 hours.

Have just beaten the Volcano boss , was fairly easy, although before that I really seemed to struggle through the rest of the mountain.

Even with a few badges that were supposed to help me and Sushie powered to Ultra I saw the Game Over screen for the first time since playing this , I saw it a fair few times too.

i just noticed its out in north america now, now i need to wait until one of my parents is home as my dad owes me some wii points, very convenient.

I have caved and bought me some papery marios.

I know I won't even play it but I went ahead and bought it anyway.

I'll make myself play it, it is a good game and deserves my attention.

I didnt get much done today as im on nightshift this week and when I woke up I was full of hayfever, only got about an hour played. At the moment im still in the Yoshi area trying to find the kids.

i ain't downloading it yet cos i have it on n64. i love the game, much better then TYD, which was still good fun, but it didn't have the same "magic" if i had to choose one game to highlite what it is i love about nintendo, this would win. the graphics are great, even today, the comedy holds up, the cut scenes are still fun when you watch them now, the sidekicks are legendary, i means seriosuly, how much did you love them, two come to mind, i won't spoil it for any one but the guy you get while going for star 2 is great.

i love the whole thing, from the music to the bosses, the towns and maps, i can't think of a game i enjoyed more. made my birthday (14th or 15th) very special. i got 24 hours play in 3 days!

This has better locations than TTYD but the humour and Battle system is better and much improved in the latter.

The fuzzy text puts me off a little.

Gonna get back to this later tonight after a couple of days off, get some levelling up and some star piece/badge hunting going!

Finished the game. Took around 20 hours according to Wii Message Board. :)

Couldn't you just check how long you played it for in the actualy game when you select your file?

This has better locations than TTYD

barring Flower Fields , I really dislike that chapter/location.

Decided I was going to finish this tonight - big mistake , I had forgotten how long the final chapter is. It's now half three in the frigging morning and I am close , but I just cannot keep awake long enough to finish this off.

The last few days with this have been absolutely immense and it will be a real shame to finish.

I havent had much time to play this due to work ( cant be bothered when im nighshift ) I have just started the 6th chapter now, no doubt I will finish this over the weekend.

Job done.

Around 29 hours , levelled up to Level 24 (I think), still missed a fair star pieces but did a fair bit of the other side stuff.

Trouble is , now what the hell am I am going to do with my time ?

Weh hey. This game rocks! Was slightly worried to begin with, as the battling didn't include the action moves from the thousand year door, but luckily that star gave me the power to do that :) Now my battles are fun!

Lol @ "I just fixed that gate...." hehe

Job done.

Trouble is , now what the hell am I am going to do with my time ?

Pokemon DS? Harry Poter novel? July rules!

Couldn't you just check how long you played it for in the actualy game when you select your file?

That doesn't include retries. :)

I pissed all over anti-guy first time, don't understand the trouble you guys were having?! I have now rescued the fourth Star Spirit and am at high level 13, gonna do some star piece hunting and get myself to level 14 then hit the next chapter.

Best game I've played in a long long time, think I even prefer it to Ocarina.

I used a Life Shroom battling Anti-Guy! :blush:

Uggh I want to download this game so bad, but I didn't bring my classic controller with me on vacation! It doesn't work with a cube controller does it?

Uggh I want to download this game so bad, but I didn't bring my classic controller with me on vacation! It doesn't work with a cube controller does it?

It does bud, thats what I have been playing it with. Go get it bought!