NEurope
flameboy

Paper Mario Thread.

Already posted in the VC General Topic but with it being Paper Mario it deserves its own topic :smile:

EDIT: Oh yeah, its from Nintendo Power July issue.

It will come eventually anyway. But i'm not sure now. it seems like weird timing. Super paper mario isn't even out everywhere yet and it just might confuse consumers.

I was hoping that we would get this first seeing as the yanks got Super Paper Mario before us....GITS!

The original Paper Mario is still the best that I have played out of the Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi games and I cant wait to play it again.

I haven't played any Paper Marios yet.If we get this then I will definently download it.

I haven't played any Paper Marios yet.If we get this then I will definently download it.

WHAT??!!

I demand you get the Cube version ASAP and this when it arrives!

I never played this version so looking forward to it, played most of the other mario rpg's

Bastard. I hope this is the next worldwide N64 release, it'll be my first N64 purchase from the VC.

Hope it's true, and that we get it soon. Seeing as it was one of the last N64 titles to be released, I thought it would also be a late release on the VC, as we have only had early releases so far.

No, they need to give us these treasures that many missed out on. I was new to Nintendo home consoles when I got the GameCube, I'd only had a GBC/GBA before that, so I missed out on three generations of Nintendo home consoles. The Virtual Console is brilliant for me because I can play games that are now expensive or hard to find. So I don't want them to release the games in accordance to when they were previously released.

That would be a game I would buy. =3

I got to play some of Paper Mario on the GC (wasn't my game so didn't get to finish it, sadly), and since it was really fun I would love to play this version.

I've yet to savour any of Mario's papery goodness, so I will pray for his coming to VC. I really should play some, I know. :)

This is by far my most anticipated N64 game!But,I suppose that the next N64 game is going to be F-ZERO X according to Nintendo's May release schedule.So,the sooner we have this game is around June-July timeframe.And just a little reminder.Paper Mario holds 64MB,twice than OOT so we can expect around 550 blocks of Wii memory.

Nintendo, I want my Hard-Drive NOW!!!

I still want the SNES one (Super Mario RPG or whatever it was called)

While I don't expect you to own the N64 game (it never came out in the UK)

Oh noes. I'll Wikipedia check that.

...and in Europe on October 5, 2001...

Oh good. You'd think an official magazine would check stuff like that.

Yeah in the same issue in the fire emblem section they said the cube version never came out over here! Idiots!

nintendo power isn't really know for their acuracy

anyway is there a date for when its coming out in north america

my dad owe's me 1000 wii points at the moment so i think i'll get him to pay up soon

Some people haven't played TTYD here.

Look in my profile and you'll see why im upset.

Its a game you have to get, no ifs, no buts, you have to get it. End-o'-story.

Oh man, I want this so hard, all the mario rpgs that I've played(inc the original) have been so good, I love them. I never got to play this one though, so I'd definitely get it if it hit the VC over here! I recommend you all do the same!

I haven't played TTYD. Is it better than the first one?

You're one of the people who haven't played it... You should be executed. TTYD is so good, the first one cant possibly be better. Probably still good though.

I dunno about that, TTYD was fun and all, but it had a bit of a silly storyline to it. I wouldn't judge until you've played the first, unless you have, in which case, judge away! I can only imagine it's better though :P

I have played both of them and the first one on the N64 was the better of the 2. I cant wait to play it again and relive those memories.

I have played both of them and the first one on the N64 was the better of the 2. I cant wait to play it again and relive those memories.

wow, it must be very good then