• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cheers Jay! Pretty much I keep a playlist of stuff I've been listening to a lot that I like, one for songs I've used and one for ones I haven't, then pick whatever fits my mood at the time, scale down the video length, then presto! Get a lot of copyright emails from youtube though...

Thought i'd post this in here as well:

A video i made whilst in Rome with my phone.

Very nice video, I like it. :)

I actually wish there were more videos like this one above^ on the Nintendo 3DS Video Service. I really enjoy watching short video clips depicting places from around the world.

tumblr_m8xwm0luEL1qemvljo1_1280.jpg

Took approx 3 hours 15 mins!

You must be a pro. That is awesome!

tumblr_mab8s7yzp11r5ejtko1_1280.jpg

Love the style and colours. Wonderful.

I've never really been able to do typography but I wish to try. Decided to create a wallpaper for work (although currently sized for my home desktop but will just take the centre 4:3 of it for work) based on one of my favourite quotes.

Honest feedback welcomed :)

10eoqdt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Continuing with my goal to become better with words, decided to do a Motion Typography (or whatever they're calling it) video.

Won't actually use this for anything as it was merely practice but annoyingly the font doesn't hold up well up close. Also, upon reflection I should have had a bit of a break at the start, rather than launching straight into it.

Let me know if I'm overdoing the motion at times.

Started working on a new animation. Going to create the characters out of paper, scan them in (each section separately) and animate using AE. Going to create the sets in paper too and photograph them to try and maintain a 3D feel.

It's mostly just me experimenting with a few things...

Anyway, started working on it this weekend and this is (part of) what I have so far:

A6OaxoYCQAEuZXx.jpg

A6OAYMICQAEJkfJ.jpg

(face won't actually be green, just trying something)

178143_10151083113556493_1608019624_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Continuing with my goal to become better with words, decided to do a Motion Typography (or whatever they're calling it) video.

Won't actually use this for anything as it was merely practice but annoyingly the font doesn't hold up well up close. Also, upon reflection I should have had a bit of a break at the start, rather than launching straight into it.

Let me know if I'm overdoing the motion at times.

Some of the animations fit well - I think when it should scroll upwards onto the word upwards, not scroll upwards after the word upwards shows :p

Also final line I think would be better as having "SOME" (pause) "NIGHTS" with its own screen.

I know you're not using it for anything but I thought I'd just post what I'd prefer even if most people probably have better ideas than me!

P.S Your trees look fake.

I finally managed to do a drawing again, on my new laptop even, yay! Trying to get some Christmas cards done, this is the first. No ideas yet for any others so not sure if they will happen or not. =P

flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg

Edit: just noticed this looks a lot more "orange" on my old laptop's screen. Hmmm. It annoys me when I don't know what it will look like to other people (especially if they won't see it the way I intend it to be seen)! =P

Edited by Eenuh

Some of the animations fit well - I think when it should scroll upwards onto the word upwards, not scroll upwards after the word upwards shows :p

Also final line I think would be better as having "SOME" (pause) "NIGHTS" with its own screen.

I know you're not using it for anything but I thought I'd just post what I'd prefer even if most people probably have better ideas than me!

P.S Your trees look fake.

Thanks bubbe.

The reason I went for them both on the same screen was to reflect the album.

May tweak it to match the album colours and tidy up a few things, but still will just be a personal project.

Eenuh that looks awesome, hopefully you'll get to do the whole set :)

And Hamish I don't think I've said yet but congrats on the award!

Finished the sets for my animation, photographed them and now just removing the backgrounds. Preview:

A7_0NJECQAE0Wo0.png

(this is actually several elements thrown together, rather than an actual shot I will be using)

#wesleypost

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!