N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

I decided to draw today, as I haven't done so in quite a few years. Armed with a totally crappy pencil, 3 hours of sleep, heat and pencil sharpener I wipped up 2 quick Air Gear sketches, unfortunately I only have the cell phone camera and one of them is barely visible :/

30-07-07_2041.jpg

30-07-07_1947.jpg

Fuckin' ace! They're actually pretty darn good! It's a shame the first one's so blurry.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

PitBlue.jpg

BWB2copy.jpg

Gotta agree with RS there, both nice and a nice blend in the first one. However once you start practicing blending with several colours it becomes quite difficult. Have a look around the 'net for some tutorials because you can learn a lot from those if you experiment.

Irona-1.jpg[/Quote]

I like this one as well, has some promise about it. I'd question the border and it does seem very busy however maybe cut down the number of renders to help focus. Ideally you want one-two "points of focus" generally near the center of the signature (if your using two it can be difficult to get the right distance).

All in all nice work! Keep going.

• 1 month later...

Looks nice Fresh. :smile:

Eva Longoria?

Had to do an illustration for school about the political situation in Belgium at the moment and the fear of Belgium "falling apart" (though I guess we're past that right now). First time I had to do a political illustration. We had to pretend it would be the cover of a magazine or whatever.

Anyway, no one here will recognize them (they don't even look like the real persons anyway, sadly), but I guess the idea is understandable.

Done on A3 paper (had to scan it in two parts) with acrylic paint.

polillustratie1.jpg

I can't get over how good the drawing is! :D

I love it. :grin: Excellent work Eenuh! :) what does the writing on it say?

Thanks!

And the translation of the text at the bottom is: Who has the strings in hand in Belgium?

Of course meaning, who has the power, who has the most to say? =P

And those are cool pictures Daft. Oooh at pretty fireworks.

Thanks!

And the translation of the text at the bottom is: Who has the strings in hand in Belgium?

Of course meaning, who has the power, who has the most to say? =P

And those are cool pictures Daft. Oooh at pretty fireworks.

Great! thanks. :) I still think the picture is Great! :awesome:

They are Beautiful Daft! :D Fireworks are Awesome. :yay: