Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Jim's (Flink) Last Post

Ashley

N-Europe is like cocaine. Once hooked, always hooked. Teh Jimzor is back. :D

Tell that to people like Cheapshot and now Stocka. :sad:

And I don't think Link is permanantly back, at least not yet...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, Stocka left like last summer... but he came back didnt you notice?

Its cool that Fierce_LiNk is making a reappearance, its not like its that difficult to go online. :heh:

Stocka actually posted last week or the week before really suddenly saying that he was leaving for good.

Drives me crazy when people make a big song and dance about how they're leaving/never coming back/had enough, convey an emotional response from lots of people - and then come back and start posting a few weeks later as normal.

Well, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster. Still not sure when I'm going to get off!

Last few weeks, I've been on a huge downer. Have seriously thought about running away and starting somewhere new, but in the end I chickened out. But, I think to myself, one day you'll actually have the guts to do it, which saddens me a lil.

Thanks for the support, guys and girls. It has meant a lot to me. I'm not entirely sure why I came back...I just wanted to play some games. Which is something I haven't done in a while. Infact, I'm doing other things I haven't done in a while, like listen to my old music, thinking about being a kid again. It's like I've somehow regained my innocence or something. Naivity, maybe.

In a way, I don't feel like I'm here nor there. That's the first thing I need to do, find out where the fuck I am! It just seems like everything has happened at once, and it's too much, and I'm in the end saying "wha's going on? Ahhhh."

Right now, I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

Nice to see you!

I, for one, am glad to see you still around these parts!

Remember, things can only get better.

Oh, and if ever just feel down, I can strongly recommend two things: one is play Katamari, and the other is come and see what bat-shit crazy stuff us lot are talking about! :heh:

Right now, I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

Believe me when I say you're not alone, and I share your pain...:wink:

Guest Stefkov
Nice to see you!

I, for one, am glad to see you still around these parts!

Remember, things can only get better.

Oh, and if ever just feel down, I can strongly recommend two things: one is play Katamari, and the other is come and see what bat-shit crazy stuff us lot are talking about! :heh:

Or come onto the forum chat. It gets crazy fun in there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!