N-Europe

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Hero-of-Time

Guest Jordan
SketchFactor writes:

UPDATE : 5/16/07 3:55 p.m.

We're happy to finally announce that the issues being faced with the Halo 3 beta and Crackdown will be resolved shortly. The Microsoft team has found a solution and it's undergoing final testing now.

Assuming the test pass goes according to plan, the fix will come in the form of a Crackdown title update within the next three to six hours.

We understand many of you were eagerly awaiting your chance to jump into the Halo 3 Beta and this technical issue has put a damper on your plans. Thankfully the fix is incoming and we're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Ultimately we hope this will all soon be a distant memory once you pick up the Spartan Laser, launch yourself from a Mancannon and enjoy online shenanigans with your friends.

As a reminder, people who already have the Halo 3 Beta are unaffected by this issue. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have more information.

From Bungie.net

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

lol just read that, finally its going up.

Tonight it the funniest night ever. Reading posts from bungie while playing gears.

Wierd im on wireless as well, anyways first impressions.

Jaggy. Really Jaggy, with the new HDMI 360's it will look even more jaggy too so i hope they sort that out, it looks like they have no AA on at all.

But it plays real nice.

Guest Jordan
Downloaded it this morning, played 2 games, thought I was playng Halo 2 for the most part.

Indeed, the abusive idiots are still around. Thank fuck for the a hole button...

Indeed, the abusive idiots are still around. Thank fuck for the a hole button...

If my team was winning too easily, I sometimes liked, on Halo 2, to find a nice corner, and from there I would explain to them all the ways in which they where stupid little arseholes. :indeed:

Their reactions were often very, very funny.:heh:

I forgot how amazing Halo is, its sooooooo pretty too, the new guns add alot and the speed of the game seems to have increased making it more frantic and even more fun (if that was possible). Worth the extra half a day or so's wait.

And woooo more beta time :D