NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Soul Calibur Legends

Wait a second.

Tales of Symphonia Character in the Soul Calibur universe?

Fuck off Namco, seriously. Theres fan service and theres blantent retardism. This game looks generic as it is, i guess they thought "Shit, we need something to actually make people buy this game!"

Ahem *cough* Link, Heihachi Spawn....... in Soul Calibur 2. Its not the first time fan service has made it into the universe Jordan. But yeah it does look kinda crap in comparison to SC2 &3

Hmmm... that actually slipped my mind. Fair point.

I didn't buy Soul Calibur for Link. Sure, alot of people did but he was a god awful character to actually play with.

*Sits around and waits for Soul Calibur 4...*

Lloydo's in it? Thats a nice touch.

I only bought Soul Calibur 2 on the GameCube because it was on the cheap and because Linky boys in it. Thus having Lloyd in this one could get me interested... for the right price!

Does anyone know if the actual Soul Calibur line up of characters stops at what we have already or could there possibly be more characters. (now that we know Lloyds in it)

If this is just before the first Soul Calibur, this whould be perfect for the likes of Xianghua and Kilik to be in it, they were the most important characters to the first Soul Calibur storyline (besides I want them in there, especially Xianghua!)

I didn't buy Soul Calibur for Link. Sure, alot of people did but he was a god awful character to actually play with.

You're crazy, he was awesome! Maybe for top players he wasn't the best choice, I dunno, but for people who didn't spend time mastering the game Link was great.

Wait a second.

Tales of Symphonia Character in the Soul Calibur universe?

Fuck off Namco, seriously. Theres fan service and theres blantent retardism. This game looks generic as it is, i guess they thought "Shit, we need something to actually make people buy this game!"

I'm sure they had the nerve to ask Nintendo to use Link again...The swines!

I'm sure they had the nerve to ask Nintendo to use Link again...The swines!

You know what....perhaps they have and nintendo agreed :blank:

You know what....perhaps they have and nintendo agreed :blank:

NEVAAAA!...That'll just be a zelda minus the items wouldn't it?

I just hope Talim makes the cut. She's one of my best characters as far as Soul Calibur goes. Now all they need to do is announce that Kratos is in it because he's more badass than Lloyd could ever hope to be.

i think it looks good ill buy it, dont care iff the Tales of Symphonia character sucks i kinda like this game

You must be fucking kidding.

LOL

I Didn't play with Link, but all my friends say that he was a shitty character :X

LOL

I Didn't play with Link, but all my friends say that he was a shitty character :X

Perhaps all of your friends are shitty players? No offence, but Link was powerful. A bit too power perhaps.

Thanks a lot my Sotto Cappo, awesome screenshots.

Also, anyone else notice that Lloyd has Rafael's swords from SC2?

I'm still not sure if this looks good or not. It could be repetitive in the end, arg.

I hope they RPG-ify it a bit and give you lots of items and stuff to keep the dungeon crawling fun, otherwise it really won't have much fun except the hopefully epic bosses.

It does look just like those Tekken mini-games, hardly worth full purchase.

It does look just like those Tekken mini-games, hardly worth full purchase.

It's nothing like that, it's like Ninja Gaiden,

wow the graphics look really good ,

and for the people saying that link sucks in Soulcalibur 2 its becouse you dont know how to play so that means you suck link was one of the best characters in it and very easy to learn his moves

No he wasn't! Take that back. Link owned.