N-Europe

My Name Is Not QUAAAAIIDD!!

EEVILMURRAY

I saw it recently(well not really, just at some point in the last year) and I've opted for Get Shorty which I've never seen before, and I'm not really following that right now to be honest. Maybe I should have gone with Arnie...

I saw it recently(well not really, just at some point in the last year) and I've opted for Get Shorty which I've never seen before, and I'm not really following that right now to be honest. Maybe I should have gone with Arnie...

I was thinking about watching Get Shorty since I haven't seen it, but I haven't seen Total Recall in years. It was worth the sacrifice.

Didn't know about this, but we all huddled around my friend's PC to watch Predator last night anyway, 6 of us squeezed on the bed.

And I fell asleep about 1/3 of the way in and missed the whole thing.

Total Recall?

Never heard of it.

You, are missing out. It's one of those films that's simultaneously the best and worst thing you'll ever see. AT THE SAME TIME.

I would also put Big Trouble in Little China on that list.

Total Recall?

Never heard of it.

you What?

run. run before EEvil sees that.

FUCK EEVIL, Run before Me or Joe (ViPeR) see it.

Oh wait...too late!

How can anybody NOT know about Total Recall. It's an Arnie film, everyone knows about Arnie films, even if they don't see them.

Kinderfuckinggarden Cop, baby!

Seriously, cube. I love you and all, but I'm very, very shocked at that. Go see it. GO SEE EEET NAAAW!

And Eevil, great choice of quote for topic title. Although "see you at the party, Richter!" is probably better.

FUCK EEVIL, Run before Me or Joe (ViPeR) see it.

You wish you could Lasseh. :)

And Eevil, great choice of quote for topic title. Although "see you at the party, Richter!" is probably better.

Possibly, although it was half inspired by the Arnocorps song.

http://www.arnocorps.com/mp3s/index.html

The links appear to be with the wrong song, so be careful.