Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I think I may get excluded lol

Slaggis

A notebook which is filled with lovehearts and the name of the most well known male teacher should suffice.

If that doesn't work, put his penis in your mouth. They did it on Grange Hill to that fat kid and it worked like a charm. So well in fact that he tried to commit suicide in the school pool.

No way did that happen on grange hill?! That's crazy, even for grange hill!

I still don't see why you're so intent on this heinous revenge against this guy, he hasn't ruined your life so why ruin his?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way did that happen on grange hill?! That's crazy, even for grange hill!

I still don't see why you're so intent on this heinous revenge against this guy, he hasn't ruined your life so why ruin his?

thats not the point! he was my good friend for over 2 years. He one day stops trusting me, with no proof, gets people to insult me, hound me on msn and spread things about me.

I am only giving him what he deserves.

Oh, that notebook and bag planting idea is AWESOME. Thats most definitly what i;m going to do on monday.

Thanks for being so evil!!

More evil suggestions needed. Plz!

What I don't get is why does he deserve worse than what you have gotten? I remember a few who fell from grace back in school, I remember one guy who used to be a really good mate basically got rejected and laughed at by practically everyone, and I didn't care at the time because I had little issues with him, later on though and a bit now, I do regret the way he was treated by everyone. I don't know how the guy who instigated most of his downfall feels. I think however, the guy who lost his social standing actually ended up in a position which brought him better things than he would have gotten otherwise, which makes me happy to think of, and he did invite me out for his birthday drink this year and I went, and it was cool. I just don't see the point in destroying/attempting to destroy someone for some little injustice they did to you.

Have you even talked to him about it? Told him it wasn't you, found out why he thinks it is? Pointed out that he told SEVEN other people? Told him to get his little bitches to back off and leave you alone? I think you should have done alot more before going down this path, or maybe not go down this path at all.

What I don't get is why does he deserve worse than what you have gotten? I remember a few who fell from grace back in school, I remember one guy who used to be a really good mate basically got rejected and laughed at by practically everyone, and I didn't care at the time because I had little issues with him, later on though and a bit now, I do regret the way he was treated by everyone. I don't know how the guy who instigated most of his downfall feels. I think however, the guy who lost his social standing actually ended up in a position which brought him better things than he would have gotten otherwise, which makes me happy to think of, and he did invite me out for his birthday drink this year and I went, and it was cool. I just don't see the point in destroying/attempting to destroy someone for some little injustice they did to you.

Have you even talked to him about it? Told him it wasn't you, found out why he thinks it is? Pointed out that he told SEVEN other people? Told him to get his little bitches to back off and leave you alone? I think you should have done alot more before going down this path, or maybe not go down this path at all.

I have done ALL of that.

Yets he is carrying on. So he deserves everything he gets. I dont want him doing ti to one of his other mates either. He needs to be bought down a peg or 2.

Now more about these suggestions!

Steal his medication if hes on any. Or maybe thats too evil.

Photoshop him into a advert against STI's or something with him having gonnorhea and post that around school. I'm not sure if thats of any use to you or not..

Steal his medication if hes on any. Or maybe thats too evil.

Photoshop him into a advert against STI's or something with him having gonnorhea and post that around school. I'm not sure if thats of any use to you or not..

omg!! Thats perfect!!!

Can anyone find me an advert though?????

omg!! Thats perfect!!!

Can anyone find me an advert though?????

I'm sure if you made one you could make it somewhat more personal (reference only people who know him would understand) and thus more effective. Or ask somebody else, I can't make you one though.

This school sounds very american to be in england if you get what I mean. I suspect there's a 'cool' person what everyone looks up to/wants to be. If people did any of this to me ( I do like the making people think he fancys a male teacher suggestion) I'd find it funny, I wouldnt give a shit, everyone else probably wouldn't. Maybe it's a west yorkshire/Northern thing though. where is your school? But this guy does sound like a cock head though. So if you really must ruin his life, try this. Say that while you were in the toilet the other day he came into the cubicle and tried to kiss you, saying that he was in love with you, and the only reason why he started being a **** to you. was because of this. Nothing against gays, but the whole 'he is gay' thing normally works.

I'm getting fed up of these fucking threads now. Let's limit N-E to over 18s only.

This /is/ about the 20th thread we've had of this kind, With "i bullied someone" or "this guy gets soaked".

It's a crappy revenge, but it's interesting you went to so much trouble to do it.

That's a good point, this pretty much is bullying.

so's what he's been doing to me! If i got to a teacher I'll then get told to keep away from him blah blah blah and then get it more in the neck from his mates for talkin to a teacher bout it.

If i do nothing. It will carry on. The only way to make it stop is to do something to him so he realises he cant just do this to someone. If i don't surely it will mean he could end up doing it to gos knows how many other of his mates?

so's what he's been doing to me! If i got to a teacher I'll then get told to keep away from him blah blah blah and then get it more in the neck from his mates for talkin to a teacher bout it.

If i do nothing. It will carry on. The only way to make it stop is to do something to him so he realises he cant just do this to someone. If i don't surely it will mean he could end up doing it to gos knows how many other of his mates?

Well frankly, bullying him back isn't the way to procede. If he really is acting like such a cock, then just forget about him, even if he used to be your friend. Ultimately, the best way to cope with such things is to ignore them, and not to take yourself too seriously. It's always worked for me in the past.

Well frankly, bullying him back isn't the way to procede. If he really is acting like such a cock, then just forget about him, even if he used to be your friend. Ultimately, the best way to cope with such things is to ignore them, and not to take yourself too seriously. It's always worked for me in the past.

I understand what your saying, but if i don't do anything, he will just carry on and on.

I understand what your saying, but if i don't do anything, he will just carry on and on.

I can understand that at those ages, people can be some real assholes and unforgiving, but you made your point and apparently humiliated him. Just let it go now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!