N-Europe

New Release Schedule revealed?!

flameboy

Well here it is off gonintendo and apparently it has come from Nintendo as they have had their end of financial year reports etc...

rather worrying whilst Mario Galaxy is given both 2007 and TBA on Japan and US, it doesn't feature on the Europe list... although there are so many other titles missing as well...so not sure what to make of it!

link:

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/nintendotermine.jpg

nintendotermine.thumbnail.jpg

That is scary! Hoping for it being fake!

Not fake, just about 99% incomplete. There's nothing to worry about - it's just they they only bothered to put the European games that have 100% confirmed release dates on there.

Not fake, just about 99% incomplete. There's nothing to worry about - it's just they they only bothered to put the European games that have 100% confirmed release dates on there.

true..I do have to admit reading back on my post it sounds abit like I was scare mongering, which I didn't mean to!

there is a lot of talk about europe being third tier again. i think it's ridiculous But the truth is sony are worse. the psp was delayed a whole year don't forget and the ps3 was delayed about 6 months. And Europe is their best market i believe.

That's Why i respect companies like sega and ea. they get the games out within a few weeks of each other.

there is a lot of talk about europe being third tier again. i think it's ridiculous But the truth is sony are worse. the psp was delayed a whole year don't forget and the ps3 was delayed about 6 months. And Europe is their best market i believe.

That's Why i respect companies like sega and ea. they get the games out within a few weeks of each other.

Sony aren't worst, at least the console's regon-free. Say MGS4 comes out in USA 6 months before Europe, who cares then? You can import it. Unlike Mario Galaxy and all other Nintendo games.

The list better be incomplete. Thats all i'm saying.

I agree. Sony's attitude stinks full stop.

Sony aren't worst, at least the console's regon-free. Say MGS4 comes out in USA 6 months before Europe, who cares then? You can import it. Unlike Mario Galaxy and all other Nintendo games.

This still won't affect the majority of gamers who won;t see these re;eases in places like GAME, TESCO, HMV etc for sometime. Yes, importing will be easier for those who seek it out, but the majority won;t be affected.

Smash Bros, Metroid and Mario still planned for 2007 in Japan... Lucky gits.

Japan gets Metroid always 3-6 months later than other regions. This is because it doesn't have much market value there, and it needs to be translated to japanese unlike other Nintendo games. That is also main reason why they have always managed get Metroid titles out nearly simulatenously in USA and Europe.

ha you can't play anything unless you have the console first. the psp came one year after us and japan. i can't believe they didn't get a bigger lash because of it. I know that if the wii was delayed 1 year it would get a horrible doing.

ha you can't play anything unless you have the console first. the psp came one year after us and japan. i can't believe they didn't get a bigger lash because of it. I know that if the wii was delayed 1 year it would get a horrible doing.

Yes, but you could have imported a American machine for the same price as the European one and still played PAL games on it when it was finally released in Europe.

I understand your point but i think delaying hardware is much worse than delaying software. I understand the ps3 is region free(and from the price it would want to have been) The software is still getting delayed after all and with sony shutting down lik sang etc it really doesn't want you to import. how long do you think it's going to last?

Piracy on ps2 was far too easy to do...er so i've heard:)