N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Just did it on the on up from Recruit..so Normal mode if you look at it that way. Then there's hard, then veteran.

Died a fare few times, would'nt go into veteran straight away.

Started playing Veteran mode last night when I got back in from work, got stuck at one point for an hour! It was when you storm the TV Station and end up in that big room, bad guys just kept flooding out so I started lobbing flash grenades, picked up a shotgun and went to town.

hahaha, same as me. I hated that bit.

Its probably the hosts connection.

Infinity Ward made amazing netcode when it comes to PC games, and i know the beta was flawless... so i'm guessing its the host connection.

Guest Stefkov

The Mile High level on Normal diffculty took me a few attempts, I'm just saying to rob now it's gonna be a nightmare for me. A minute to do all that, maybe it's just a flash and run level?

The Mile High level on Normal diffculty took me a few attempts, I'm just saying to rob now it's gonna be a nightmare for me. A minute to do all that, maybe it's just a flash and run level?

You really have to time your flashes though as you only get 4 and there are 4 major attacks on the plane. I can see me not getting this achievy.

Mustav died like 50 times on that telly broadcasting station. Grabbed the shotgun and legged it all the way to the right wall, shot some, grenaded some, then legged it to the bit where you can get up stairs (but the door isnt open yet) and hid round the corner till the enemys stopped constantly spawning.

Mustav died like 50 times on that telly broadcasting station. Grabbed the shotgun and legged it all the way to the right wall, shot some, grenaded some, then legged it to the bit where you can get up stairs (but the door isnt open yet) and hid round the corner till the enemys stopped constantly spawning.

This TV station sounds interesting - I look forward to trying it. :smile: