N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

Ive just left it on and hid in a room, but its still just not making any progress. :confused:

Because it's one of the bits which keeps respawning guards forever unless you get to a certain part.

I can't do that level on veteran, either.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

If you mean the TV room, when you go through the door make your way up the wall to your right to the room at the end.

Crouch and use flash bangs and grenades and stuff and go along the back wall.

Take out as much as possible and eventually your team mates will come.

I just attempted Mile High on veteran after completeing the game through on regular. Seriously, wtf! How?

Edit: just watched some youtube vids. Makes it seems easy with all that tactical flashbanging, although I doubt I'll find it.

Believe in yourself! It took me many many attempts but i finally did it!

I am having so much fun with this. My latest thing is C4, especially on Wet Work, climbing onto the elevated walkways and tossing it as far as I can into the corners. Not good for my ratios. Not good at all.

I'm averagely skilled I reckon. I suffer from the Quake impulse: running towards danger. When I play like I would play CS, cut all the sloppiness, I get much better results but I can't help myself.

How come your old one is still active?

My brothers use it back home.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm onto my second prestige now and I'm finally getting better at it. I'm not running out like a crazy bastard right into a enemies line of fire so often now. : peace:

I still get killed with random grenades though but I've started doing it myself with my x3 Frag Perk :D

My favourite loadouts are such as m4 carbine w/Silencer + stopping power + Dead silence + x3Frag + Smoke Grenade in S&D and a MP5 w/Silencer + UAV Jammer + Steady Aim.

Obviously I change according to the gametype.

Who else plays this online rather than Halo 3?