NEurope
Atomic Boo

Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul

OK so there have all ready been 2 episodes of the series but its worth making the thread because some of the stuff is hilarious.

The Jose Mourinho mick take (cant remember the character's name) made me laugh very hard. 'The referee is a tit.'

'The two billionaires' Bill Gates and the leader of Apple exchanging geeky specs of Windows Vista etc. 'dual core processors with 200 MG of RAM' 'oh yeah, give it to me baby!'

The U2 band sketches are always good.

The clever builders are funny

A couple of the sketches are hit and miss but it doesnt matter when you have an obsessive American couple who talk to strangers for ages. Yesterday they saw the Muslim woman with the face mask and they show her the pictures of other Muslims and the man says 'isn't she probably pretty, isnt she probably pretty, what a guuuy! isnt she probably pretty'

very good stuff, did anyone else watch it?

Boo! Make a Have I Got News For You thread for Friday night comedy, that's miles better!

Didn't watch this last night, but the Laurel and Hardy sketch and the U2 sketches were the only funny things from last week. Some of the stuff was just embarrasing to watch.

I agree there do seem to be some hit and miss sketches on the show. However I really love the Mourinho one, its creepy how much it is him.

I've watched both, and the builders sketch is amazing, really clever. It's not always funny, but it's better than a lot of the stuff like little Britain, which is overrated crap.

I haven't seen last night's yet, taped it cos I was finally watching the beginning of vanilla sky.

My favourite sketches from last week was probably their pet northerner, and the two rather brilliant nelson mandella ones. Nelson Mandella's Alcopops, and Fighting Beer 'Do you want some?'.

Just, the accent, and the idea of nelson mandella, spot on and brilliant!

Nelson Mandella's Alcopops, and Fighting Beer 'Do you want some?'.

Just, the accent, and the idea of nelson mandella, spot on and brilliant!

If you liked that, you'll love this weeks one, it's actually funnier, and i loved the fighting beer one.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it for fear of it runining any memorys I have of Harry Enfield and Chums, which was genius. His Sky One show a few years back was awful however. Which is why i'm giving this a miss.

Boo! Make a Have I Got News For You thread for Friday night comedy, that's miles better!

Didn't watch this last night, but the Laurel and Hardy sketch and the U2 sketches were the only funny things from last week. Some of the stuff was just embarrasing to watch.

Yeah, its just Friday night is so packed with good stuff:

My Family (its OK)

Have I got News For You

Harry and Paul

Derren Brown

Peep Show

(sometimes if guests are good) Friday Night with Jonathon Ross

QI

I could have made a thread for most of these, but because this programme is new and made me laugh very hard i chose this. The ones in italic i watched btw.

Doesn't touch Harry Enfield and Chums though, at all.

Watched it last week and didn't laugh once, there's just nothing funny there in my opinion. Definitely doesn't come close to being as good as Harry Enfield and Chums. Didn't watch it last night, so maybe the 2nd episode was better but I doubt it.

Watched it last week and didn't laugh once, there's just nothing funny there in my opinion. Definitely doesn't come close to being as good as Harry Enfield and Chums. Didn't watch it last night, so maybe the 2nd episode was better but I doubt it.

there was a lot of crap in yesterdays one, but the things that were funny were very funny

It was good, but I think I preferred last week's. Nice Nelson Mandella sketch, Let Us All Get Muntered. It doesn't touch chums, but it isn't trying to so that doesn't bother me. I also watched hignfy, which was pretty poor.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it for fear of it runining any memorys I have of Harry Enfield and Chums, which was genius. His Sky One show a few years back was awful however. Which is why i'm giving this a miss.

You did the right thing.

I watched it last night, just out of curiosity, and wish I hadn't now.

From what I've seen of it, it definately doesn't reach the heights of Harry Enfield and Chums, but is still quite entertaining to watch.

- Still the funniest thing I think they've produced.

Watched it last week, and I have to agree with most people here; I thought it was terrible.

With the exception of Jose Mourinho sketch at the beginning, none of it was really funny, and most of it was very clichéd and quite embarrassing TBH (The clever builders, for example).

Disappointing, considering Harry and Paul were, at one time, the best comedians in the country.

From what I've seen of it, it definately doesn't reach the heights of Harry Enfield and Chums, but is still quite entertaining to watch.

- Still the funniest thing I think they've produced.

First time I've seen that clip in years, and it had me in tears. Pure comedy genius. :)

I haven't, and will not, watch this. Brings back painful memories of his Sky One show.

We shouldn't fault Paul Whitehouse for this show being rubbish, as he created The Fast Show and Help!, which were both class.

I saw the first week with Mourhinio at the start and thought it was just awful. I didn't laugh once in the whole thing. Disappointing, I'm afraid

Biggest pile of wank on TV. Watched the first one, not going to waste any more of my life on this shite.

Talking of Harry Enfield and chums, why hasn't it been released on DVD yet? I really miss it. Back on topic, most of it is crap but I like the U2 bits.