NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Feedback Statistics (Updated July 2013)

+1 for Esequiel, a pleasure to deal with, the Pokemons and GBA arrived uber fast, I shall take good care of them. :smile:

**Edit**

Also a +1 pr0 point for "Don Shabba" aka EevilMurray :heh: also a pleasure to deal with, Pokemon Emerald arrived uber fast.

never been in here before, despite buying something off someone....errr...once... so anyway here goes;

+1 for Esequiel, super fast delivery and recieved in condition that was told it was in!

+HALF A POINT for Jav_NE, Transaction was sexy for some doovdés. But one doovdé is yet to be delivered.

Oops was checking for feedback and noticed I never seem to do it myself anyway plus 1 to Hellfire and Twozzok. Will check in later to give feedback to others.

+1 for Tapedeck for swift delivery of the money. Can only apologise for the game having not being delivered. Really annoying.

+1 for darksnowman for fast buyage of a Megadrive II and games. :) (glad you like the free Sonic badge)

+1 for Redshift for fast payment for said items... :)

(I didn't get a Sonic badge though :()

Sonic badges are given away with Sega related items of a certain value, I have a rather nice Megadrive II for sale... *hint* *hint* :wink:

Oh also +1 for ChristheGreat for payment of the PSP.

+1 for Shadow and Ten10 for the quick payments. +1 for J7 for umm... snail mail and a cheque :p (it's cool dude, the longer it takes to arrive the less chance there is of me spending it!).

Edited by McPhee

+1 for Shadow and Ten10 for the quick payments. +1 for J7 for umm... snail mail and a cheque :p (it's cool dude, the longer it takes to arrive the less chance the is of me spending it!).

Cant you do bank transfers as easily as writing a cheque?

If you both have internet banking that is.

Yeah... I tried to set up internet banking twice and both times I manage to fuck up the sign in enough times that they ask me to go to the bank, so meh :P

Yeah... I tried to set up internet banking twice and both times I manage to fuck up the sign in enough times that they ask me to go to the bank, so meh :P

Mine asks me a security question, which i forgot, and i cant get in now.

Well, it has 6 security questions, i forgot 1, and it keeps asking me my favorite book now!

I know what it is, the bank just doesnt!