N-Europe

How do i get a girlfriend?

syco_link

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worse thing girls do, is when you ask them out and they give LAME excuses. You all know what i mean. If they but it bluntly, it would make you stop asking. If they give a girl excuse, you just keep asking.

Set your eyes on the girl and just stalk her. Eventaully she will come round to the idea of you and her or just tye her up and play pretend. Here's a lil guide just to getcha started.

Background: Find out every bit of detail about the person’s history, from their age and place of birth to which dialects of chinese they are (1) fluent, (2) conversant, (3) intelligble in.

Interests: Obtain information about the clubs they attend, what they spend their free time on. You can also correlate the excitement in their speech with the topic in order to gauge levels of interest.

Schedule: Note times that they are free. Look at their schedule to find when they have classes and what classes they have. Additionally find out the times the clubs they are involved in meet. This information will be useful for the next point.

Friends: Map a network of friends, acquaintences, classmates, coworkers. Categorize them by type of relation and degree of closeness.

Dislikes: This is tougher (especially when you don’t interact with them). Search through information about the friends they keep and note the similar interests. any dislikes stated by either your stalkee or their network of friends is typically sufficient.

Skills: Find their resume online, and weasel out their official transcript too. Find out areas in which they excel and have received awards in. Remember, the things people put on a resume are the things they like to show off.

Image: Find pictures (online usually) of the person. Save them. Note locales and activities that are going on, and level of satisfaction the person is in. This can indicate self-image as well as popularity (social-image).

This is by no means exhaustive, and I don’t go into specifics of how you should obtain this information. But that never stopped a curious stalker at their game.

Remember, all of this information should be stored for future recollection. If your adventerous, devote it to memory. That way, you can stalk any time of the day, anywhere, on anyone.

Set your eyes on the girl and just stalk her. Eventaully she will come round to the idea of you and her or just tye her up and play pretend. Here's a lil guide just to getcha started.

Background: Find out every bit of detail about the person’s history, from their age and place of birth to which dialects of chinese they are (1) fluent, (2) conversant, (3) intelligble in.

Interests: Obtain information about the clubs they attend, what they spend their free time on. You can also correlate the excitement in their speech with the topic in order to gauge levels of interest.

Schedule: Note times that they are free. Look at their schedule to find when they have classes and what classes they have. Additionally find out the times the clubs they are involved in meet. This information will be useful for the next point.

Friends: Map a network of friends, acquaintences, classmates, coworkers. Categorize them by type of relation and degree of closeness.

Dislikes: This is tougher (especially when you don’t interact with them). Search through information about the friends they keep and note the similar interests. any dislikes stated by either your stalkee or their network of friends is typically sufficient.

Skills: Find their resume online, and weasel out their official transcript too. Find out areas in which they excel and have received awards in. Remember, the things people put on a resume are the things they like to show off.

Image: Find pictures (online usually) of the person. Save them. Note locales and activities that are going on, and level of satisfaction the person is in. This can indicate self-image as well as popularity (social-image).

This is by no means exhaustive, and I don’t go into specifics of how you should obtain this information. But that never stopped a curious stalker at their game.

Remember, all of this information should be stored for future recollection. If your adventerous, devote it to memory. That way, you can stalk any time of the day, anywhere, on anyone.

That's great until she realises that youre just an over obsessive stalker with very little social skills.

Girls are like zombies in several respects. They suck the living out of you, they're often incomprehensible and you never EVER go hunting zombies unless you're really, really, REALLY cool. Besides, they know exactly where to find you, and all your weak points. And all the nice points too.. Hmm..

Zombies ROCK!

Guest Offerman

As hardnut forumers are aware, I Offerman havnt really had a girlfriend - and come to think of it, I havnt much experience either.

I used to be so desperate to get a girlfriend I would think or try anything...until one Thursday night, at a friends party. Alot of people have already heard the story so I wont go into detail...etc.

Anywho, twas near the end of the night, everybody was pretty drunk; except me, what with the no drinking and all. I was sitting on the sofa, feeling a little sleepy having enjoyed a herbel pick me up a few hours before hand. Anywho, this girl came up to me, she had short hair and small-average bust. She had a nice arse, and was about 5ft2. She was pretty drunk, and we engaged in conversation. Being honest, I was pretty stoned, hence me being so relaxed. Anywho, after much talking and her offering me full-blown sex, which I declined because I had no protection but foolishly thought she liked me and could get it later, spent the rest of the night passionatly kissing. *takes deep breath*. And venturing upstairs to get another hidden pleasure. ;)

Anywho, the next morning I stumbled into work after nearly hitting four birds, and two old people; I sat down at a bench. I flopped out my mobilephone only to see a text from the girl, saying she was very sorry but she was a raging lesbian. Well not in those words. Now my first thoughts where, 'Oh dear pissing christ, I really AM going to be single for the rest of my life'. However, after some thinking, and discussion with friends I decided to put that down to experience...but futher more, it showed me what is possible with time. Had I not had time to go too the party, then I wouldnt have got any action.

What you need to remember is if you spend abit of time just to venture out every now and again, then one day you will find someone. Remember if you have tried speaking to somebody, like Dabooker has, and they are not interested - then stuff them. They really are not worth it.

Some girl decided not to bother talking to me in the end because she thought I was married. THE RING WAS ON MY RIGHT HAND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. And then she left the bus. She was fit. I frlt crappy after that. I lost the ring this afternoon too. That ring was expensive.

I flopped out my mobilephone only to see a text from the girl, saying she was very sorry but she was a raging lesbian.

No offense, but that just sounds to me as if she was desperately looking for a scape goat and puled the sexuality card. I've convinced many people I'm gay this way.