N-Europe

Grand National

spirited away

Damn , what is it with all these people having a flutter on Slim Pickings (I have had a few quid each-way on it too).

First time I have had a bet on this for a few years , as I had (until recently) managed a betting shop for 6 years , and working National Day is enough to put anyone off this event.

Granted it was the only day of the year when you get some decent skirt in , but for that you had to put up with once a year clueless fucks who couldn't fill out a betting slip , and you can guarantee that some retard would expect to be paid out as soon as the winner had closed the line (yeah right , I only had about 2500-3000 betting slips to plough through). Happy days , not bloody likely.

Fatman rang me up this morning to go bluewater which I did and he bought a mac and I only just got back and don't have time to put any bets on because I dunno how to put bets on but I was going to put like a small bet of £1 on hedgehunter and another £1 on the favourite, or 50p each on hedgehunter and the top 3 favourites. But I haven't.