N-Europe

Donkey Kong Jet

Retro_Link

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think calling it Bongo Blast would be a bit weird. It's essentially saying that this game will be for everyone who has the Bongos set, which ain't true.

I think give it a different name, but allow it to be played with either the Bongos or with the Wiimote and 'chuck.

Makes sense, no?

well thats crap....

I'd rather they'd have either abandoned this title or at least bring this out with bongo controls and then if they wanna make a Wii Donkey Kong racer revive Donkey Kong Racing that Rare unveiled when the Gamecube was first announced, that looked better with all the different animals to ride etc...

well thats crap....

I'd rather they'd have either abandoned this title or at least bring this out with bongo controls and then if they wanna make a Wii Donkey Kong racer revive Donkey Kong Racing that Rare unveiled when the Gamecube was first announced, that looked better with all the different animals to ride etc...

I wouldn't get too worried about it. It's just a possible name change, that's all. Could be for the reasons I stated. :)

well thats crap....

Alot of Wii owners (new to Nintendo or not) don't even have the Bongo controllers, so they wouldn't make them a key part of the game, just an optional extra for those who do have them, which might still be the case!

And yeah I hope we do see Donkey Kong Racing at some point!

Alot of Wii owners (new to Nintendo or not) don't even have the Bongo controllers, so they wouldn't make them a key part of the game, just an optional extra for those who do have them, which might still be the case!

And yeah I hope we do see Donkey Kong Racing at some point!

yeah true, I guess, just give us Bongo owners the chance to use them...

man the wii is all about new ways to play. Very few people bought the bongos. It would make more sense to leave them out and concentrate on a better control scheme

but then that just makes this another port...that has been altered for the Wii. You have to wonder how much money has been lost kind of, last month in america some 30,000 gamecubes were sold according to NPD, proves that people are still buying them and that the likes of Super Paper Mario and this could have been released on the cube as well and they would be still sell.

Shame the bongos seem to be ignored now, the bongos were awesome. The title looks decent though.

its a catelismic humanitarian disaster of epic proportions. we should have a rock concert to draw global attention to this ignorance of bongos. do they know its christmasssssssss?

New Screenshots:

h-104_71181_don0007.jpg.jpg

h-104_71181_don008.jpg.jpg

Does that mean you can ride animals? It looks in game....but doesn't look like it's in a race.

Interesting

(This may be looking into it too much...but could those be DKR-style exploration sections?)

edit: How about a thread title change to "DK Jet" or "Donkey Kong Jet"?