N-Europe

Pointless facts about yourself!

Guest Jordan

Guest Jordan

Hurrah a Jordan thread.

So, heres a fun one. Post one or more pointless facts about yourself. Interests, records, injuries and what have you.

Here are a couple of mine:

• I name my computers. I currently have: Fatality, Freebie, Dabbers, Server and Lettuce
  • I have had measles (Thanks Letts :p) twice! Normal and German.
  • I've had my finger severed off... oh yes! (Don't worry, it was reattached and works fine)
  • I once watched 5 seasons of 24 within a month.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I had my two front teeth knocked out from going over the handle bars on my bike. They were put back in though.

I had t-tubes/gromits.

I like carrots.

• I've self taught myself bass for three and a half years.
  • I was in the RAF CCF for 3 years. Left as a Corporal.
  • I play flanker (usually blindside) in rugby for my college. Despite the fact that, at 10st-11st, I'm underweight.
  • I'm teetotal mostly because my body doesn't produce enough alcohol dehydrogenase (my tolerance got worse between 13 and 17 so I just decided to stop)
  • However I'm known to act like a drunkard after a few Red Bulls and staying in the company of drunk people
  • Unless I have a complete sense of humour faiure.

Guest Jordan
I once had a wank in school. Back of the computer class room, everyone was facing forwards, and there was only about 4 people in the room anyway.

:blank:

*On night in town after i had been clubbing i ran into a lamp post and cracked my front teeth in half

*I got a Orange seed stuck in my Ear when i was 16

*The reason for that was i put it in cuase i was bored

*I watched all of Season 1 of 24 in a day and a half (Beat that Jordan :heh: )

*I like my room VERY tidy

*I can tailwhip on a BMX :smile:

*I used to be scared of showers

I've had my finger severed off... oh yes! (Don't worry, it was reattached and works fine)

That is cool.

Here's some pointless facts about me:

-I'm a triplet, and nope, we're not identical

-I'm 6'1"

-I once got a triple kill in gears *wipes away tears*

-I got number one in NGC's "top ten tips" in their March 2004 issue

-I got 100% in my C1 Maths exam :)

I can actually control my lazy eye (pick which one, have it happen or not), though it can still happen without me knowing it.

I have a hole in my chin (buttchin!).

My second toe is longer than my big toe.

I've tried dry catfood as a kid. Don't remember the taste.

I'm kinda scared of telephones.

My second toe is longer than my big toe.

That's the same as me,my second one is bigger than my big toe.Finally found someone who has that aswell :heh:

Also one time when I was younger I thought it would be fun if I put an end of an arial in my mouth.

I never throw things out that i've had for ages,like old magazines,boxes.It's the collector part of me.

Guest Stefkov

I fell off the back of the stage when I danced at some finals :D

I used to collect postcards

I have no sense of fashion

I never throw an old book away, even if I will never read it again

I was made to pick up all the rubbish in the playground as a kid because I jumped, grabbed onto a branch and let go while the Headmistress woman was walking past :p

*I once suffered from crippiling nightmares about me being torn apart my strange shadows. These were banished by a preacher.

*Some nights I lie awake for hours imaging my death and the deaths of others. I honestly don't know why.

*I can still recall the time I tripped as a toddler and busted my head on a iron pipe jutting out of the ground. It was to be the first of two instances that I would require stitches in my head before I was 8.

* I fucking hate Mel Gibson.

*Some nights I lie awake for hours imaging my death and the deaths of others. I honestly don't know why.
You maybe don't know this but you're really not alone. And I don't mean just me, a large portion of the world does it. Mostly men.
I've had my finger severed off... oh yes! (Don't worry, it was reattached and works fine)

That is so awesome.

• I like soppy films, series', anime, books and songs and am not ashamed.
  • I love happy endings.
  • I'm scared of making telephone calls although I don't mind recieving them.
  • I really, really piss off my friends sometimes, I can be so extremely annoying.
  • I cheated freeipods.com and got a free ipod without taking part in the offers.
  • I probably have an addiction to Coca Cola.
  • I love girls with red hair and girls with Welsh accents. (combinations of the two seem sadly uncommon)

edit: This is actually quite weird because I was recently thinking of making a similar thread where we tell each other about ourselves. And I hardly ever make threads.

2nd edit: aw I hate being at the bottom of a page, nobody will see my facts