NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

The Biggest Influence On Your life

What thing, could be anything, a picture, a person has had the biggest influence on how you live your life...

I'd have to say for me Liverpool FC, I go to the games when I can, I have been through the bad and have seen glory many people dream about...

I have cried in sorrow and cried in happyness through what Liverpool have done, and what they do affects me, and my mood...and it has taught me one thing, never to give up....from 3-0 to 3-3...Remember and never give up!

Don't think anything has really influenced my life much. I just live my life how I feel I should.

A few years ago I got into a certain band, older N-E members may remember me going through a phase of sigs only regarding said band. Well, the band sucks now, they really went downhill, but I was at an impressionable age at the time. It changed pretty much everything about me, my taste in books, music, movies, art, clothes, friends.... I guess from there I've branched off a little, but it was certainly an important turning point. If I took that band out I would be a very different person.

A few years ago I got into a certain band, older N-E members may remember me going through a phase of sigs only regarding said band. Well, the band sucks now, they really went downhill, but I was at an impressionable age at the time. It changed pretty much everything about me, my taste in books, music, movies, art, clothes, friends.... I guess from there I've branched off a little, but it was certainly an important turning point. If I took that band out I would be a very different person.

What was the band?

Videogames, Cinema, Comics and Anime/Manga. I've learned a lot and they certainly influenced me a lot.

Nothing much influences my life. maybe films....

My biggest influence was my grandfather. His life really influenced me and after his death I became even more like him.

Metallica?

2 persons. Which I actually don't look up to.

But they where my friends and quite unormal. Without them I would be a shy person. But now I can talk to anyone.

Krautrock.

And I spend most of my time thinking of imaginative ways to bump my posts up to Ten characters.

Adolf Hitler.

[edit]Forgot to add Genghis Khan as well*

Thats a bit unfair to the jewish people on this forum.

I know the shitty band Shorty was refering to! :heh:

As for me: Hmmm I dunno. I guess my family and friends?

Thats a bit unfair to the jewish people on this forum.

not to mention anyone from a large part of Asia or Europe with the Ghengis namedrop...

Is there any nationality that I haven't offended yet being that I'm all for equality ?

What thing, could be anything, a picture, a person has had the biggest influence on how you live your life...

I'd have to say for me Liverpool FC, I go to the games when I can, I have been through the bad and have seen glory many people dream about...

I have cried in sorrow and cried in happyness through what Liverpool have done, and what they do affects me, and my mood...and it has taught me one thing, never to give up....from 3-0 to 3-3...Remember and never give up!

How sad.

Videogames, my girlfriend & the internet (without which I would have never met my gf)

Video games for me. Not much else.

Probably the Mighty Boosh. I don't act normal with friends..I tried to change when I went to college and met new friends but I quickly became the same guy as I was in high school.

I can't name a major influence, but even though i don't like to admit it probably my dad if there was anyone.

We are all influenced by everyone that surrounds us and the experiences that we go through even if we don't notice it.

The biggest influence on my life were my parents, not because they were role models or super nice to me, but because they treated me like shit. Thanks to them I can make the best of a bad thing, no matter how bad things get I can always find an upside.

The biggest influence on my life were my parents, not because they were role models or super nice to me, but because they treated me like shit. Thanks to them I can make the best of a bad thing, no matter how bad things get I can always find an upside.

Yeah, I feel like that from my father. He is a role model in the way that he is what I want to be the total opposite of and not like in any way whatsoever.

Hmm, there are many influences that come together to make up who I am, but as for the biggest overall influence, that's tough.

Music has always been a part of my life. It's like an emotional outlet, in a way.

But, I wouldn't be a shadow of the person that I am now if it weren't for my ex. Just realised, looking through all the music I now listen to, the food that I eat, the places that I go and the clothes I wear, she's had a hand in all that. I miss her so much.

Before that, I was pretty much a wreck. And now she's gone, I'm pretty much a wreck anyway! :heh:

my boyfriend...

hes been with me during a lot of crap in my life and has been my rock - hes (not intentionally) influenced me a lot

Sign in to follow this