N-Europe

God hates fags

Some clips here.

The programme is on tonight at 9 on BBC 2. I don't think I've ever hated a group of people more.

I'm utterly suprised that Theroux hasn't had a breakdown from these people. 3 weeks he stayed with them. He must be badass to survive that. I would have snapped and killed them after a few days.

Will anyone else be watching it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I've seen this stuff before, young kids wearing "God Hates Fags" shirts, gay teenagers being sent off to concentration camps to be "de-gayed" because it's "inhuman".

People say that religious terrorism and extremism is all in the middle east, but the bible belt of America's got its fair share of idiots.

Morons. To be pitied.

Just watched the clip with the church leader. Now that's made me angry.

Clearly has a few screws loose if he can't answer any questions, and thinks that 60 seconds is the same as 15 minutes.

You've goit balls touching the fag subject in this topic, Cox, certainly since your first words seem pretty anti-fags! I remember a discussion that was wrapped up because of this. There is no trace of the discussion nor the people that were in it.

Sounds like an interesting program, though. Reminds me of those hitler-fanatics in America who move out of a town when a niger (sorry, black person) moves in saying that the town is 'inpure'. They wear shirts with Go Hitler! on it and clip-ons with a smiley that forgot to shave (and therefore has a hitler-mustache). Anyone seen it?

Lush, i was just about to make a similar thread.

Theroux is really funny, eccentric and a nice sort of guy. I watched a programme about gambling he did a few weeks back and i loved it. Hopefully he'll make a lot more of these types of programmes in the future

We had some activists talk to us, they said that homosexuality spreads disease so they dont believe in it. They also said that they didnt believe in the theory of evolution. They are clinically insane for the latter reason, not that I have a problem with homosexuals