Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

flameboy

No shit, absically you play ecite truck beacus e its a ningtendo game, ad of r no other reason? It's no ttha great mante. Get over it. Twhich is wat i need to do cause im bothering u too much about it. sorry,

Yes it is, in fact you're getting on my nerve. You better stop that. And I'm not kidding, I'm serious, just drop it and get on with it.

I can't wait for this....didn't get it on it's cube release as I was out of gaming then and a bit disenchanted with it, so now the chance to play it with improved bits and what seem like some of the best wiimote controls around I simply cannot wait...

No shit, absically you play ecite truck beacus e its a ningtendo game, ad of r no other reason? It's no ttha great mante. Get over it. Twhich is wat i need to do cause im bothering u too much about it. sorry,

Excite Truck is my favourite game on the Wii.

I have ET, Sports, Play, Zelda, SSX, Sonic, Kororinpa, Wario Ware and Eledees.

Sure it's not as well made as Zelda or SSX, but I still find it more fun.

Same way Wii Sports is made really poorly but is still bags of awesome.

Back on topic though, I really can't wait for this game :D Summer of gore on the Wii, with Manhunt 2 aswell :D

I am happy with the GC version - the new features don't convince me to spend money again. But for everyone who missed the game should get it instantly also true RE fans/collectors should buy it I guess.

Now just to annoy Teppo: I heard that the japanese version will be heavily censored ... hope that doesn't happen with the PAL game :D

Now just to annoy Teppo: I heard that the japanese version will be heavily censored ... hope that doesn't happen with the PAL game :D

The Japanese version of the GameCube and PS2 Resident Evil 4s were also heavily censored.

People that have brought the game are saying you can use the gamecube controller or the VC controller if you want.

That's good, the more options the better, it makes it more complete and more options are always better than less.

tbh this makes the game completely lose its appeal to me... makes it seem alot less unique and more of a re-dux

What a bizarre comment, it just gives you more choice FFS!

Excite Truck is my favourite game on the Wii.

I have ET, Sports, Play, Zelda, SSX, Sonic, Kororinpa, Wario Ware and Eledees.

Sure it's not as well made as Zelda or SSX, but I still find it more fun.

Same way Wii Sports is made really poorly but is still bags of awesome.

Back on topic though, I really can't wait for this game :D Summer of gore on the Wii, with Manhunt 2 aswell :D

Umm, How is Wii Sports made poorly again!?

Well, it is a tech demo.

Tennis, how much better would it be with an additional Nunchuk control scheme? Moving the character for yourself and all that. I remember I had Jimmy Connors Tennis on the SNES: that gave you the option of easy controls (positioned by the game) or full controls.

Boxing, the recognition for hooks and uppercuts was really poor.

Golf, lets be honest could have been so much better. More solid controls, variety in courses, etc.

Baseball could have done with a bit more control of fielders.

Bowling, I don't see where it could be improved I'll be honest :p

Golf, lets be honest could have been so much better. More solid controls, variety in courses, etc.

Nintendo could have designed some courses for us...rather than ripping them from NES Golf.

It's a free game made to be simple. If it had all those things you wanted, I doubt I would still play it with my family and non gamer friends.

I know it was free, but I was just using the game as an example of something which wasn't brilliantly made but still good fun :p

Also thats why I suggested the option of the extras. Take the example of Tennis, when your playing your Auntie play the simple method, but when your playing your mates get the harder controls on :p

I know it was free, but I was just using the game as an example of something which wasn't brilliantly made but still good fun :p

Also thats why I suggested the option of the extras. Take the example of Tennis, when your playing your Auntie play the simple method, but when your playing your mates get the harder controls on :p

If you want to use someting thats not brilliantly made but still good definitely don't use Wiisports as an example. Wii sports was meticulously crafted for with a particular goal and audience in mind.

Sure you can't move your player in Tennis and field in baseball, but its beauty is in its simplicity and by adopting the "less is more approach" Nintendo suceeded in captivating an audience that would have previously shunned gaming, achiving a feat not many other games can do or have achieved.

There are two types of brilliant in gaming:

a) Pump a game full with mind-blowing graphics, shader effects, online gameplay, FMVs, explosions, orchestrated music to give an adrenaline rush for the hardcore fan. Pump the game full with money and time. Gears of War/Zelda brilliant.

b) Create a simple enjoyable game from a good idea and rock solid gameplay foundations. Tetris/Wii Sports brilliant.

Wii Sports is an awesome game. I'm really glad it came with the Wii though; I might not have got it otherwise.