Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

flameboy

But what an excuse to play through a spectaculr game again and again!

When is the UK release?

I've completed it 9 times, 6 on pro. All I want to do now is go through the game with my infinate launcher and handcannon and rack up the monies so I can post my wealth on teh internets and be recognised as the worlds biggest loser. Honestly. You can't say that not being able to transfer your file is a good thing.

I've completed it 9 times, 6 on pro. All I want to do now is go through the game with my infinate launcher and handcannon and rack up the monies so I can post my wealth on teh internets and be recognised as the worlds biggest loser. Honestly. You can't say that not being able to transfer your file is a good thing.

Nope, I can't. But i know a man who can.

On this subject, would it at all be possible to do this?

Famitsu were very impressed with this game, according to ign:

Judging by the scores, the Wii could have a critical hit. Two editors awarded the game a perfect 10 out of 10. The other two were still impressed enough to award a score of 9.

The reviewers noted that while the content is almost the same as the GameCube original, the direct Wiimote-based controls offer a plus, making the game feel like something fresh and different. One reviewer said that the game offers the feeling of being closer to the action as well as upping the tension.

Multiple reviewers agreed on two points, that the new controls are simple and easy to get into, and that even those who played the original will be able to enjoy themselves.

I'm kinda hyped for this game. I've played the original on GC to death, but it's still on my must-have list. This game is just so much fun. Plus, I wanna play the Ada missions.

Good to hear the controls work well, though I find it to be suitable in the first place. Hopefully this sells good enough to warrant another RE after RE:UC. RE5 or not, I just want another RE4-style game with the same production value.

Nintendo Power confirms (the obvious) that the PS2 extras that are in the game are being graphically revamped.

Well at least a few developers care for quality and want to preent us with a finished and well polishd product. I hope the same attention to detail goes into RE:UC

Americans are still getting it for $29.99; I want it at £17.99/30 euros :(

But the Yanks always get games cheaper.

Be thankful you don't live in Malta, where electonic stuff such as games have the same 'price' as the Brits, but in MTL.

30MTL = £50 (ROUGHLY)