NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Is this the first time you're playing RE4, Shadow?

Yup it's my first time playing it.Never got to play the GC version due to lack of money but now I have a job and once I heard about it getting released on the Wii with the extras I was pretty happy.

This will be fun playing it when it's really dark.

Yup it's my first time playing it.Never got to play the GC version due to lack of money but now I have a job and once I heard about it getting released on the Wii with the extras I was pretty happy.

This will be fun playing it when it's really dark.

Sometimes I wished I was still a RE4 when I was playing the Wii Edition, it really is the ultimate version of the game. You'll love what's yet to come: the intense action, kicking ass, the hilariously cheesy dialogues,... I feel like playing it again now, for the nth time...

Some spoilers, I wouldn't recommend watching it if you haven't finished the game.

Some spoilers, I wouldn't recommend watching it if you haven't finished the game.

Hehe. Seen that ages ago. Love it so much, especially when you see the zombies playing bingo, and putting Ashely in a Sulo bin!

Completed the game for the first time on the Wii over the weekend, and the nth time overall. Cheated a bit, by using rocket launchers for most of the bossess :hmm:

Seperate Ways is allright so far. Finding the third mission pretty hard at the moment. Don't have enough cash to buy the bow either!!

Loved seeing the explanation for why there was a green stone in the puzzle thing behind the church in the main game

:grin:

Hehe. Seen that ages ago. Love it so much, especially when you see the zombies playing bingo, and putting Ashely in a Sulo bin!

Oh yeah, that part was hilarious.

"Where'd everyone go? Bingo?"

*shot of Ganados playing bingo*:laughing:

*Ashley, HIDE!*

-Ashley hides in drawer-

:laughing:

Oh ye...something really neat I noticed during the Seperate Ways mission.

After you see Leon and Luis being carried out of the building where they are captured, you have to run back to the village, and while heading towards the right hand exit, you pass a ganado wearing Leon's jacket, that was removed when he got captured! Awesome!

:grin:

just got this other day and im quite impressed, far more interactive than the previous versions, only a couple of hours in at the moneht but its all good so far, quite difficult getin used to the controls to start with.

Might be getting this today along with some MS points for Bomberman (love the game, got the VC version :) ), I really can't wait as I never had a chance to play RE4, due to the fact my PS2 died and didn't own a GC at the time. Glad I held out just a little longer.

Only bad thing I would say(and it's only slightly and my fauly) is the camera,I can move it fine but since i'm not use to the control skills it makes some moments hard.

Also I shoot down over 10 blue medallions and got the gun from it and i'm currently on the lake boss.

Only bad thing I would say(and it's only slightly and my fauly) is the camera,I can move it fine but since i'm not use to the control skills it makes some moments hard.

Also I shoot down over 10 blue medallions and got the gun from it and i'm currently on the lake boss.

Backtrack over the lake with the boat once it's dark for an evil surprise!

Backtrack over the lake with the boat once it's dark for an evil surprise!

Ohhh now you just made me want to go and do that.I will next time I go back on it,just switched it off a fe wminutes ago and died,but now I kinda wanna play it more :heh:

Ohhh now you just made me want to go and do that.I will next time I go back on it,just switched it off a fe wminutes ago and died,but now I kinda wanna play it more :heh:

So you've beaten the boss already? If you haven't, I would've told you to shoot the lake a few times. You get free health pickups (fish) for doing that.

So you've beaten the boss already? If you haven't, I would've told you to shoot the lake a few times. You get free health pickups (fish) for doing that.
Ummm...yeah...free health pick up!... why not! :laughing:

Loving this game, in the castle at the moment, quite far into it...just met the err...short dude! Wasn't expecting that...

Aww damn it,i'm low on health supplies,doesn't help when you need to cure an extra person.Is the person with you for the rest of the game cause they can get in the way...

I have 1 Full Heal,Mixed Green Yellow and Red herbs and a couple of green herbs.

Aww damn it,i'm low on health supplies,doesn't help when you need to cure an extra person.Is the person with you for the rest of the game cause they can get in the way...

Do you still have the save before that section? Go there and try it if you do.

Do you still have the save before that section? Go there and try it if you do.

Fraid not,I saved over it once I completed the chapter.

Damn my luck :heh:

I'll just shot them in the head,kick them then slash them,run away and repeat :)

Also the boss thing after it where the dog jumps in and your trapped was easier than I thought.

Yeah here's a good demonstration of the awesome benefits of shooting there. Definitely missed out.

Yeah here's a good demonstration of the awesome benefits of shooting there. Definitely missed out.

lol, awesome benefits of shooting in the lake!

That kid sounds ten years too young to be playing this game.

Finally couldnt resist getting this game today. Only played a little bit. Needed a bit of time to adjust to the controls. Shooting seems to have improved a lot. Need to work on my camera stuff though. The reloading and knife slashing seem responsive to me. So far, im satisfied.

It's good to be back though. I enjoyed this game so much on the Cube. Cant wait to get to the Seperate Ways chapters.

Got my wii back to today so i'll be pawning professional mode soon!

This version > GC version....by a long way aswell. Probs my favourite game ever actually.

Definetly in my top 5 man. And that isnt even about an opinion, it really does merit a place on just about every Top 5 list...

Definately.

For me it would go:

Resident Evil 4

Zelda: ocarina of time

Super Mario World

Sonic 2

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Just look at the other games in that list; kinda shows you how special Resi 4 is.