N-Europe

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

flameboy

tbh ive already played resi evil 4 to death on the gamecube, i dont think its worth 25 quid for the same game with a different controller as i know i wont play it - despite how good it will be with the wiimote, because the "can i really be bothered to do this again?" syndrome will set in...

i'll be checkin out the umberall chronicle's game instead, as that sounds like the sorta light gun game the wii was built for...

should be alot of fun

I've played it a lot too, but I reckon it's worth it simply for the extras, plus the demo of RE:UC

Sorry, I thought it was a demo, but I have been corrected. But it does have more Ada stuff so wooo. Just out of interest, the will both the Ada mini quest from the Cube be there as well as the PS2 one?

Weren't both in the PS2 one anyway?

gamecube is a dead console, you would be lucky to get a fiver for resident evil 4 - so selling wont get you the funds...

You'll be suprised. Sure, the average price of the GameCube version has gone down recently. I sold mine for £20 just before the Wii version was fully confirmed.

gamecube is a dead console, you would be lucky to get a fiver for resident evil 4 - so selling wont get you the funds...

and yes its the lead woman from the film Un Chien Andalou

I traded in TP on cube today for £25. He'll get enough for Resi4.

Errrr i don't. They need to sort out the light source on the remote, it doesnt fit the rest of the picture and makes it crappy. Boo-hiss etc.

It's better like it is: if they make it to obvious, the ad doesn't work.

Just a head up, gamespots live web show On the spot" they'll be playing is Resident Evil 4 Wii edition. Its on live now, not sure if they passed RE4 already but it'll be on the archive afterwards.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php

tbh this makes the game completely lose its appeal to me... makes it seem alot less unique and more of a re-dux

The way I see it, its just more options for control, I mean the normal cube controls where perfect and the Wiimote is just as good (not better just different)

tbh this makes the game completely lose its appeal to me... makes it seem alot less unique and more of a re-dux

so... it makes no difference whatsoever, you can play the game as you please, but because of a psychological effect and marketing point of view, you won't like the game as much.

I like your way of thinking son.