NEurope
Nintenchris

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

The Mii mod looks damn Promissing, i will buy it if i have an Wii

If anyone body is interested you get a free "Team Sonic" or "Team Mario" t-shirt with pre-orders of this game at GAME. I know the website is doing this, no idea about in store though.

If anyone body is interested you get a free "Team Sonic" or "Team Mario" t-shirt with pre-orders of this game at GAME. I know the website is doing this, no idea about in store though.

I saw that! So pleased i preordered from you there!

Hopefully i'll get Team Mario!

I have mine ordered with gameplay but my nephew wants this for Christmas so I may get the other copy from Game and then nick the T-shirt for myself :)

I had better get the Team Mario one!

I think it was clear the critics were never going to go mad over this game. Still, I think it's one hell of a bargain if you buy it entirely with the intent for multiplayer fun.

Personally though, I still reckon Rayman Raving Rabids 2 will kick it's arse, so I'll hold out for reviews on that first.

Aww man now I need to get this from GAME now, and pre-order it. I want a T-Shirt.

Give me money :(

I'm actually pleased with those reviews, though each review contradicts each other - one says its too simple, another (the fucking SUELESS 1up, surprise surprise) says the complex can be too complex for casuals - another case of nintendo simply can't win with these morons!

Anyways, it being more complex than Wii Sports, some events being brilliant, the fact I LOVE Olympics games - this game surely can't go wrong with me!!!

I always thought archery was going to be one of the very best events. It just looked spot on from what was shown and it is!

Great times ahead with Galaxy, Corruption (although seeing the final 100% ending before it was even released in PAL regions, I still don't own it, but am still getting it as seeing the ending didn't bother me considering it was nothing particularly spectacular anyway and pretty much what I expected), Zack & Wiki, Endless Ocean and Mario & Sonic among possibly a few others. It should keep me busy for at least 2 months...

Not bad scores. I don't really care about reviews this time though, i just know i'm gonna love it come Christmas day!

Trying to Pre-Order this from GAME, but I can't order anything from it. Keeps coming up that there's an error.

Finally got this pre-ordered from GAME. Hopefully I'll get a T-Shirt. Wonder what the problem was. Wonder if they'll send Galaxy early...

All the questions...

Oh my god! this reviewer could make any game sound bad just by having the worlds most irritating voice :heh:

Check the review

Finally got this pre-ordered from GAME. Hopefully I'll get a T-Shirt. Wonder what the problem was. Wonder if they'll send Galaxy early...

All the questions...

That post made me really laugh and i have no-idea why. I think it was the way i read it in my head...:D

Oh my god! this reviewer could make any game sound bad just by having the worlds most irritating voice :heh:

Check the review

She fails compared to Yahtzee.

I'm really looking forward to this too, people complain the controls are simple, but they've always been simple in olympics games! I think this will get shit loads of play time at my house!!

I just love the idea of everyone round the world competing to break the world record!

How amazing would it be if you held one of those!

My only fear is that theres a cap on the speed of the events and other caps - for example say I can batter my wiimotes faster than you, but we get the same time because the speed caps. I mean, there's ALWAYS been caps on these types of games, I suppose I'm saying I hope it's not low!!

Also, how cool would it be if Sega did a Mii Contest style idea, where you got to submit best times of the week in an event, but with a certain character - best time this week, Bowser in 100m sprint!! Or something! Maybe thats a crap idea!

I'm really looking forward to this too, people complain the controls are simple, but they've always been simple in olympics games! I think this will get shit loads of play time at my house!!

So agree! Most olympic games see you hammering two buttons constantly! This has more depth thankfully!