N-Europe

If you could choose 3 Wii games out/coming out

Shyguy

Hey, im hopefully going to be getting a Wii for my birthday and i was wondering what 3 games you would personally reccomend

Whats looking tastey for me atm is

Zelda

Red Steel

Exite Truck

Sonic

What would u reccomend? i love all kinds of games but mianly FPS / Driving / RPG's

Zelda - You pretty much have too.

Wario Ware - Like LSD, only much more addictive.

Madden 07 - Unless you have a genuinely severe aversion to the American game of angry men beating the cack out of each other, this is one of the best sports games ever. Rich in tutorials for newcomers too.

Zelda

Excite Truck

Paper Mario (if you can wait until end of April - if not, Sonic is worth a look)

Personally, I didn't like Red Steel. I quickly adapted to the controls, but I kept finding bugs and some shoddy stuff so I exchanged it for Excite Truck.

It's a shame, Red Steel began well but fell apart later. Hopefully Ubisoft will address the flaws in Red Steel 2 and polish it to a much higher degree.

If you like retro games, you could always get 1 or 2 VC points cards instead of a game - 2000 points will get you a few games. :)

what 3 games you would personally reccomend

What would u reccomend?

10 char limit ftw

thanks for all your suggestions, it looks like i'm edging for Zelda Red Steel and Excite / sonic

depends how much money i get :P

You get WiiSports with the system, so that'll keep you happy for a while. Love it to bits. :)

Other games I'd choose would be:

Zelda: As long as you don't overhype it (like many have), you'll love it. Great game.

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Got this the other day, absolutely awesome. My kind of humour.

ExciteTruck: Very, very under-rated. Fast, furious and fun.

They're the three I have got.

The three that I haven't got but want are:

Sonic and the secret rings: Really pumped up for this.

SSX Blur: I fancy a fun sports game, and this could be it.

Red Steel: Again, I'm craving something, this time it's a shooter. More of a filler until a better shooter comes along.

Did I miss an official EU date for Super Paper Mario or is that just a guess?

There's no date apparently, but May is speculated. But according to my sources (mcj metroid and marquise) the Wii is currently in a drought so expect the game in 2009.