• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

No, I am against people who stereotype a genre, despite not really knowing fuck all about it. And people who dislike an artist, when in reality they have not even listened to their material properly.

Courtney Love is a talentless whore. Her music is horrible and as a person she is disgusting.

Ok. I agree that her life is disgusting/horrendous.

I like her music. And her stuff with Hole.

Lucky she only laughed at you for having mmmbop, most people would have shot you.
Mmmbop rocks.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually have any words.

OOOoh, hooooh.

Yess a minni sheep in life.

Gootho all payneshtrife.

Can you tell me whoooo still caaare?

Daaayeeeah! doo boop dap by dooowaah.

cant stop listenin to KoRn - Untitled album its freaking awesome one of there best albums :D

Certainly is. I think Starting Over is slowly becoming my favourite song on the album, its just a beautiful song. That or Do What They Say, which is another slower song. I think its the atmosphere they create, just magical, dark, awesome.

Holy Diver/ ...And Justice for all has been my soundtrack these past two days...fuckin ace when you're riding around in one of them buses with no top with the urge to...stand up and shout...(soz bout the horrible pun :p)

There clearly is no God when Elliot Minor exists.

Amen brother.

so....Battles, yeah? Still the best thing since sliced bread. Fact.

Dude, you've been brownnosin that band for months. They are brilliant though, just taxing to listen to continuously.

I'm going to the Ben & Jerrys sundae festival tomorrow!

Bands playing are: My federation, Noisettes, Emmy The Great, The hours, The Holloways, The Ordinary Boys and The Proclaimers!!!! and I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more!

Not only that there is fairground rides, activities, a farm and free Ben & Jerrys ice cream ALL DAY!!

All that for £8 not bad eh?

http://www.benjerry.co.uk/sundae

I'm going to the Ben & Jerrys sundae festival tomorrow!

Bands playing are: My federation, Noisettes, Emmy The Great, The hours, The Holloways, The Ordinary Boys and The Proclaimers!!!! and I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more!

Not only that there is fairground rides, activities, a farm and free Ben & Jerrys ice cream ALL DAY!!

All that for £8 not bad eh?

http://www.benjerry.co.uk/sundae

That looks like an awesome fesatival! I wish I lived in London.