• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I've had Until We Bleed for a year or so, but never got around to giving it more than a cursory listen. Can't remember if I liked it or not.

In other Lykke Li news, her song for New Moon is brilliant, and is used well in the film actually.

Strange. I can't decide whether I like the song. At first, it sounds like a complete mess. But, it's growing on me with. It's the way it sound so...empty.

3 Words is brilliant IMO. The best song on the album IMO. Especially loud on a good sound system or headphones IMO. It's sparse and spare, but it's so lovely IMO.

Brilliant video too.

IMO.

One of my favourite albums ever, I've just realised is,

amywinehouse.jpg

Back To Black I'm really not interested in. The singles are nice, but not really my thing, and I'm so not interested in her lifestyle (did see her live and she was good tbf). But this is REALLY good. Different style to B2B, suits her better imo. Her voice isn't so "argh" in your face. Better songwriting too imo.

Really lush, funky and jazzy in the right amount, not OTT like B2B.

I really like this song at the mo, it's not an amazing song but it just has a certain funky vibe. Anyone know any decent artists similar in style to the Bublé?

Depends what style of Micky Bubbles you like really, if it's the more up tempo swing stuff I guess Jamie Cullum is the next closest.