• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Been watching Springsteen's set on Glastonbuy. WOW.

The guy is no spring chicken, has more money than he'll ever need but still puts on an awesome show. You can see it in his face how much he just loves performing. I've been to Glastobury and watched it year after year and can't remember the place being as alive as that.

Awesome. Wish I'd have been there.

saw him last night at Hyde Park. Neil Young the night before.

mind blown. Life complete etc.

Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad Feat. Leighton Meester

One of the contenders for a breakout summer hit in America, I'm guessing. Love the little reference to Gossip Girl, and the ending to the video. Can't wait to hear more of Leightons solo stuff in a few weeks when the first single drops.

Edited by Slaggis

Shame the song is so mediocre :p

What GG reference? And what was that phone, I like the look of it. Why were they busted by Vice exactly?

The "xoxo" she sent, for basically no apparent reason on her phone half way through. I'm guessing because it's an underground club, and she busted them by going undercover. The inspiration for the song was supposedly Blair, which makes me love it even more.

The "xoxo" she sent, for basically no apparent reason on her phone half way through. I'm guessing because it's an underground club, and she busted them by going undercover. The inspiration for the song was supposedly Blair, which makes me love it even more.

Oh okay. Well maybe she was just trying to send her friend hugs and kisses :p

Yeah but why vice? I see no prostitutes :p

Wow I much prefer that to the actual song, thanks!

I've also decided that I like Quicksand. I will never like the sonic-rape that is In For The Kill though, NEVER.

It seems everyone in the world except me is in a marmite relationship with La Roux. She's pure greatness in every song for me.

---

That Cobra Starship and Gossip Girl song is awful. The music is there, SOMEONE could have been hired to write decent lyrics to go with it.

La Roux is ace. True story.

unrelated: I simply cannot comprehend how Regan got away with Born In The U.S.A as his campaign song. People are such retards when it comes to lyrics I swear.

Not really surprising. Most people don't even understand the meaning of the song.

I keep hearing some ace dubstep remix of in for the kill, by Skream iirc. It's so awesome I cant listen to the original anymore.

The boss didn't play born in the USA at Glastonbury, although most of the crowd stayed around after he had finished singing it anyway. :awesome: still on a bit of a high tbh from the Neil Young, Springsteen combo.

I keep hearing some ace dubstep remix of in for the kill, by Skream iirc. It's so awesome I cant listen to the original anymore.

Yeah it's tres awesome.

However none of the Bulletproof remixes I hear are as good as the original.

So I finally got around to listening to La Roux's album. Meh. Will give it a few more listens on my ipod (where I find I can hear music better) but it just washed over me with no impact. Very much harmless shop music in my opinion.

So I finally got around to listening to La Roux's album. Meh. Will give it a few more listens on my ipod (where I find I can hear music better) but it just washed over me with no impact. Very much harmless shop music in my opinion.

It takes a few listens. And then slowly but surely, you hear the sound of Little Boots crying as La Roux repeatedly impales her with her mighty ginger hair horn.

It takes a few listens. And then slowly but surely, you hear the sound of Little Boots crying as La Roux repeatedly impales her with her mighty ginger hair horn.

I doubt it (the impaling thing). Hands gave me exactly what I expected and wanted from it; a fun upbeat album that, if I were to partake in such activities, I could dance to. Plus Little Boots is a lovely person to twitterstalk :p