• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of them have the same sense of epicness though.

I actually feel like I need to go and fight an evil light-manipulating witch when I listen to Glass, riding upon a painted horse.

Daniel is amazing though.

And I love the end of The Big Sleep. When the audience finally realises she is, in fact, a terminator.

Bat For Lashes to make a fantasy musical film based on Fur & Gold

I need it.

Glass is good, but not as good as you say. It's as good as a lot of the album.

Sleep Alone ftw. Ha, I love my Terminator theory about Big Sleep.

A film could easily be made on her first album. It's a very fantastical album.

---

SONG OF THE DAY

Brilliance guaranteed. No refunds, but you won't want one.

I heard another Lady GaGa song earlier today. Just as I expected, I hated it. I hated it a lot.

If I hate an artist even though I've only heard just two songs, then it's pretty much certain I will not like anything that artist will ever do. Examples of this include: Britney, Westlife, Nickelback and Scissor Sisters. All of which I pretty much detest, to be honest.

That's just how I seem to rock and roll. :hmm:

If I hate an artist even though I've only heard just two songs, then it's pretty much certain I will not like anything that artist will ever do. Examples of this include: Britney, Westlife, Nickelback and Scissor Sisters. All of which I pretty much detest, to be honest.

Scissor Sisters are fun and (in my opinion) have a nice mix of upbeat and more 'emotional' songs.

Added Nada's 'Amore Disperato' to the spotify list. Yay for Italian pop songs with rediculously catchy choruses (is that the plural for 'chorus'? its late...)

Also, made a new mix for my housemate last week as she is going away for two weeks and thus involves a lot of driving. Tried to mix stuff she'd like (hence Ladyhawke, Lily Allen and Peaches) with some stuff I think she may like and tried to keep it upbeat and spring like. Thus I present Fanny Wotsit #1 - Spring Aural Kink: http://i39.tinypic.com/soo4g6.png

Lady GaGa just managed to hit number one with her album The Fame (even though it's been out for about 3 months now), whilst clinging onto the number one spot with Pokerface. Yay etc.

How do you make Lady GaGa cry?

Pokerface

^ :nono: Oh that was bad. ReZ bad. Shame on you.

Anyways, haven't listened to anything new lately. I can't find anything that fits the mood I'm in music wise, which is hard to explain because I'm listening to genres and styles completely different from each other. Sort of a mish-mash of tastes that really just conveys my current moodset, with no particular band and/or artist conveying that solely. However, I think the stand out song that I've been listening to a lot recently, after getting hold of it nearly two years ago, is Everything We Were Has Become What We Are by Amber Pacific. It does initially sound like your typical rock band stuff but the drumming in it really is amazing.

Indeed. I keep meaning to check out more of DIV, only have that song because it was on Veronica Mars (sad, but was a good source of music) but it is a great chill out song.

(although, why isn't last.fm scrobbling anything from today? Hmmm)

Indeed. I keep meaning to check out more of DIV, only have that song because it was on Veronica Mars (sad, but was a good source of music) but it is a great chill out song.

(although, why isn't last.fm scrobbling anything from today? Hmmm)

I only have Hands Around My Throat by Death In Vegas because of the Animatrix..

Good song though.

Oh god it takes me back to the 90s.

"How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?" "Pokemon"

Always lock the bathroom door when you're showering with a Pokémon in the house. It might Pikachu.

I'll get my coat.

Neither of them have the same sense of epicness though.

I actually feel like I need to go and fight an evil light-manipulating witch when I listen to Glass, riding upon a painted horse.

Daniel is amazing though.

And I love the end of The Big Sleep. When the audience finally realises she is, in fact, a terminator.

Yes! I absolutely love this song. I saw her perform it live on some BBC music show yesterday morning. She's fantastic live.

Yes! I absolutely love this song. I saw her perform it live on some BBC music show yesterday morning. She's fantastic live.

She was on T4 or whatever the music bit is of Channel 4, today, live. Twas good. Seeing her in..3 days!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!