N-Europe

I just aquired the actual full song, and it's even catchier if that's possible. If this isn't the third single, the record company aren't doing their job right.

I'm listening to "Circus" now - she sounds amazingly like Madonna, it's a little creepy. This could easily be a madonna track from the present "Hard Candy" era. It's much less annoyingly catchy than "Womanizer", and it actually seems to have meaning rather than "Womanizer" which is a bit of a shitty female empowerment anthem. I'm really liking the lyrics in this, compared to other albums.

May I ask how you acquired said song? Or is that best left for PMs?

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has that song got T.A.T.U's new album cover as the backdrop?

I'm much more interested in that than Britney Spears. (Who ihas nothing on Madonna...)

----

Anyone know when Day & Age by The Killers is out? I can't be arsed looking it up.

Were they the 4-piece or 12-piece?

I heard the 4-Piece were surprisingly good, but the 12-piece (I saw) were mind-blowing.

4-piece, though for one song they got the guys from the other band (the one playing before them) to join in on drums. And the entire crowd to stand up and clap along with the song. Was brilliant. =)

And I just love his voice. Mmmmm.

*would love to see them again*

Britneys album in it's entirety just leaked on the internet. That's a full 15 days before release. It bugs me that people feel the need to leak the entire thing onto the net. Still, I'm downloading it because I've already pre-ordered the album, so I've payed for it already. :D

This is going to be the mainstream pop album of the year, or at least kick "Hard Candy's" arse completely. Then again, it's not like that would be hard is it?

The next post I'll make will be my judgement on the thing. Then no more Britney posts. *Pinky Promise*

It dis-heartens me that people consider Britney to be "the best of pop"

Pop can be fucking brilliant, Britney's songs fantastic? No. Catchy for 2 weeks then start to get INCREDIBLY annoying? yes

Although saying that, I am gunna be buying the album, as I know I will enjoy it for the time stated above, and they will come in use for dance tracks :)

Brtiney songs I think are worthy of being called "good"

Toxic, Me against the music, Everytime, Overprotected.

(That was my Christina Aguilera fan speaking, I actually really like Britney's music, but have to admit most of them are not of quality, and produced to fuck.)

It dis-heartens me that people consider Britney to be "the best of pop"

Pop can be fucking brilliant, Britney's songs fantastic? No. Catchy for 2 weeks then start to get INCREDIBLY annoying? yes

Although saying that, I am gunna be buying the album, as I know I will enjoy it for the time stated above, and they will come in use for dance tracks :)

Brtiney songs I think are worthy of being called "good"

Toxic, Me against the music, Everytime, Overprotected.

(That was my Christina Aguilera fan speaking, I actually really like Britney's music, but have to admit most of them are not of quality, and produced to fuck.)

Lol, I laughed at the white text bit. :D

I'd agree to an extent with Blackout, bar a few songs such as "Heaven on Earth" (I think it's a classic, I love it to bits). It was massively over-produced, to an extent that it was lifeless in places. But then, there were reasons for that, considering the whole point that it shouldn't of been released anyway due to her being no where sane enough to record an album, let alone sing.

But yeah, anyway we shall see how this album turns out. But she has made some good music. "In the Zone" and "Britney" are great pop albums.

Still, I'm loving the new album so far. It's nice to actually hear her voice again, rather than it being glossed over completely by a computer.

Apart from Kill the Lights and Womanizer, I've not listened to any of the other stuff yet. :) I'll save that for when I buy the album and make a judgement then, but knowing my poor taste in music I'll most probably like it!

Recently I've been busy busy but still been able to listen to loads of music. ^_____^

I bought Rain on your Parade off Itunes yesterday by Duffy and I love it. :grin: It sounds almost like a bond theme.

Also I just bought Beyonce's new album off Itunes as well the Deluxe Edition. So I shall be listening to that most of this evening. :D

I've listened to all 16 tracks from "Circus" now (including Bonus tracks) and it's definitely better than Blackout. It's a solid album, with some really rather great tracks thrown in, rather than a Blackouts filler plus a couple of great ones. It's also as catchy as hell.

Shattered Glass is great, it's nice to hear her voice how it's meant to sound, and it sounds like an "In The Zone" track/past Britney. "Out From Under" is a ballad, and the first Britney ballad I actually like. "Lace and Leather" sounds like a track Madonna would have wanted on Hard Candy. "You Rock Me In" one of my favourites, and damn, damn catchy. "Mmm Papi" is utterly mental, and I'm not sure what the hell it's on about half the time. It also crosses the line of being catchy - it ventures into annoying territory. "Mannequin" is also one of the wierdest pop songs I've heard, it just sounds so odd. It's not a bad thing mind, like in the case of "Mmm Papi". Then like I mentioned before, I love "If U Seek Amy", and "Circus" is a good pick for the next single. Still, if Amy isn't a single, I'll kill someone.

I'm desperate to hear "Quicksand", which Lady Gaga wrote for her. It's a bonus track on the euro version. Anyway, it's nice to see her finally back making music and sounding like she's enjoying it, rather than how Blackout felt.

---

Katy Perry's next single will be "One Of The Boys". I'm annoyed. Why is it not "Waking Up In Vegas"?

I've listened to all 16 tracks from "Circus" now (including Bonus tracks) and it's definitely better than Blackout. It's a solid album, with some really rather great tracks thrown in, rather than a Blackouts filler plus a couple of great ones. It's also as catchy as hell.

Shattered Glass is great, it's nice to hear her voice how it's meant to sound, and it sounds like an "In The Zone" track/past Britney. "Out From Under" is a ballad, and the first Britney ballad I actually like. "Lace and Leather" sounds like a track Madonna would have wanted on Hard Candy. "You Rock Me In" one of my favourites, and damn, damn catchy. "Mmm Papi" is utterly mental, and I'm not sure what the hell it's on about half the time. It also crosses the line of being catchy - it ventures into annoying territory. "Mannequin" is also one of the wierdest pop songs I've heard, it just sounds so odd. It's not a bad thing mind, like in the case of "Mmm Papi". Then like I mentioned before, I love "If U Seek Amy", and "Circus" is a good pick for the next single. Still, if Amy isn't a single, I'll kill someone.

I'm desperate to hear "Quicksand", which Lady Gaga wrote for her. It's a bonus track on the euro version. Anyway, it's nice to see her finally back making music and sounding like she's enjoying it, rather than how Blackout felt.

---

Katy Perry's next single will be "One Of The Boys". I'm annoyed. Why is it not "Waking Up In Vegas"?

I love One of the Boys! :grin: I'm happy for that to be the next single!

Awesome! I can see if you love Circus than I'll definately love Circus! :awesome: I cannot wait until December! :)

Ooh Lady Gaga wrote a song! I'm definately interested. I really like Lady Gaga and have been listening to her a lot recently. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is an excellent track along with Poker Face and I really like Love Game. :D

Okay so this evening I've been listening to Beyonce's new album and it is incredibly awesome. :awesome:

More so than I thought it would be. Far superior to her other albums in my eyes. It has some fantastic songs on it. There are much better ones than her single out at the moment "If I was a boy" Which I think is great!

I love "Halo", "Diva", "Sweet Dreams", "Ego" and "Ave Maria"

I didn't even like her that much before listening to this album today! :yay:

I love One of the Boys! :grin: I'm happy for that to be the next single!

Awesome! I can see if you love Circus than I'll definately love Circus! :awesome: I cannot wait until December! :)

Ooh Lady Gaga wrote a song! I'm definately interested. I really like Lady Gaga and have been listening to her a lot recently. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is an excellent track along with Poker Face and I really like Love Game. :D

Okay so this evening I've been listening to Beyonce's new album and it is incredibly awesome. :awesome:

More so than I thought it would be. Far superior to her other albums in my eyes. It has some fantastic songs on it. There are much better ones than her single out at the moment "If I was a boy" Which I think is great!

I love "Halo", "Diva", "Sweet Dreams", "Ego" and "Ave Maria"

I didn't even like her that much before listening to this album today! :yay:

I Love Beautiful, Dirty, Rich too. Not heard her other songs. :)

Also, random fact. "Halo" was meant for Leona Lewis, sort of the next Bleeding Love. But Beyonce managed to be in the right place at the right time and got it.

Given Circus a listen. It's better than Blackout.

The VERY good tracks (which I never thought there'd be any of) are;

Amnesia

Unusual You

Circus

If You Seek Amy

Though she perhaps epitomises the producer's puppet, it's a fun and surprisingly good album. Amnesia being the best of the bunch, and it's only a bonus track.

Amnesia

Unusual You

Circus

If You Seek Amy

Though she perhaps epitomises the producer's puppet, it's a fun and surprisingly good album. Amnesia being the best of the bunch, and it's only a bonus track.

I felt like that on P!nk's "Funhouse"

2 of my favourite songs from that album are bonus tracks, "This is how it goes down" and "Boring"

Other faves include "Funhouse" "Bad Influence" and "Crystal Ball"

Amnesia

Unusual You

Circus

If You Seek Amy

I just heard Amnesia (I hadn't realised I hadn't played it yet) and you're completely right. I have no idea why the hell it's just a bonus track, what is the record company thinking? Also, it's "U" - (Sorry, that's my last.fm tag ocd thing getting the best of me). But I'm glad you agree it's got some pretty damn good tracks on.

I felt like that on P!nk's "Funhouse"

2 of my favourite songs from that album are bonus tracks, "This is how it goes down" and "Boring"

Other faves include "Funhouse" "Bad Influence" and "Crystal Ball"

"Boring" is immense. My fave off her album for sure.