• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Listening to 'Nothing Compares To You'. Classic. Although at work they played some dance remix of it. Horrible injustice. Its one of the best self-indulgent feel-bad-for-yourself songs ever. It should not be made into happy times.

I Like Hard Rock /Metal

I don't like BORING music

and I Hate SCREAMO/Emocore and that shit of music(TO sentimental)detestable

music that have good rythm (thats the one i like)

Hi, new member!

I won't even ask what you class as "boring music", I think my soul would crumble a little bit. :smile:

Listening to 'Nothing Compares To You'. Classic. Although at work they played some dance remix of it. Horrible injustice. Its one of the best self-indulgent feel-bad-for-yourself songs ever. It should not be made into happy times.

That song reminds me of the night that my house-mate told me she had feelings for me. We had MagicFm playing in the background, and the TV was very unkind to us, by chucking out all these romantic or depressing love songs. It was quite comical really.

"Jim, I like you..."

"NUUUUTTH-THING COMPARES!

NOTHING COMPARES

TOYOU!"

"....."

Yes. My dad is awesome. Tickets booked for me and Paj to see The Kills at Oran Mor in Glasgow.

*slaps thighs and lick lips*

Luvli. That's really great.

Got a rattlesnake on, in the basement!

The young snake's got my name!

I'm not coming home again!

I'm not coming home again!

That song reminds me of the night that my house-mate told me she had feelings for me. We had MagicFm playing in the background, and the TV was very unkind to us, by chucking out all these romantic or depressing love songs. It was quite comical really.

"Jim, I like you..."

"NUUUUTTH-THING COMPARES!

NOTHING COMPARES

TOYOU!"

"....."

Its true though. Nothing compares to you flinky.

Turns out 'Beautiful Beat' (Nada Surf) is a nice uplifting song to wake up to on a morning :) as is 'Hooray' (The Delays). Anyone else got a particular song they set as their alarm clock?

Got Kid A by Radiohead for a fiver at Sainsbury's, which was good. Hope it's as good as every says! (Just starting listening to Everything In It's Right Place).

hold the phone. You only just got Kid A? Sweet mercy, you're behind on your awesome quota.

To be fair, Slipknot can be kinda fun, I certainly don't protest when Left Behind or Before I Forget come on, but it's getting to be too much of the same thing really.

With Dragonforce, every song is essentially a carbon copy of whatever song they wrote first. They can play like madmen, but the songs are just embriodered pop choons. Like Cher, but with metal pretensions. Bleh.

Slipknot's new album after few plays doesn't seem that great. I like a select few songs.

[Also managed to find the presale to their tour, got my ticket for hammersmith]

Yeah some of the songs arnt too good but some are awesome. Loved them for years and never seen them so im going to their Sheffield date. Was gutted they pulled out of Leeds fest.