• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I love Keane.

Someone hold me.

I fear I may collapse in shock. Please say that was a sick joke.

------

Listening to Candle In The Wind - Tori Amos.

While she does it nicely, she doesn't do anything new with it.

We had our first proper writing sesh' as a band last night (we're still un-named) and we put together like 3 (and a half - since one is shit) songs.

One has the potential to be quite good; it sorta reminds me of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I love this recording of Dark Come Soon by Tegan and Sara.

I think it's going to be the third single off The Con, which is awesome because I love it.

Does anyone happen to have Sunshine by Regina Spektor? I can't find it anywhere. (from 11:11)

I would have bought the Cd but they only stock bloody Begin To Hope around here..

Well if even if you went further a field the chances of finding 11:11 and Songs are incredibly slim. I can only find Songs to actually buy on CD on cdbaby.com and 11:11 is simply out of print so you will have to check your local record shop (daily for about two years) or ebay.

The best option may be to get Mary Ann meets the Gravediggers and Other Short Stories as it is a compilation album of 11:11, Songs and Soviet Kitsch, sure it may not have all the songs but it is better than nothing. I just so happened to buy it today as well.

However if you really want 11:11 it is on iTunes...

Actually I am right in thinking The Bard managed to get a copy?

Does anyone happen to have Sunshine by Regina Spektor? I can't find it anywhere. (from 11:11)

I would have bought the Cd but they only stock bloody Begin To Hope around here..

i have it. i can email it to you?

Guest Maase

Education Part 2 is not bad, the voice is bad in some moments, but i like the music

WÓ-ÓOOOH!!!

Dark Come Soon is cool, i like the music, and the voice of both combine well :)

(BTW: They're lesbians, right?)

Education Part 2 is not bad, the voice is bad in some moments, but i like the music

WÓ-ÓOOOH!!!

Dark Come Soon is cool, i like the music, and the voice of both combine well :)

(BTW: They're lesbians, right?)

Maase, chill... you'll understand when you grow up.

Guest Maase

lol

Anyway, i found out that the limewire version of the Dark Come Soon is SO AWESOME, much better than the Youtube Version

I love it, ^^

We had our first proper writing sesh' as a band last night (we're still un-named) and we put together like 3 (and a half - since one is shit) songs.

One has the potential to be quite good; it sorta reminds me of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I love this recording of Dark Come Soon by Tegan and Sara.

I think it's going to be the third single off The Con, which is awesome because I love it.

That's the two girls on your avatar mr chair?

I like the song, and they are a beautiful duo =)

Natural beauty as well, not airbrushed, fake tanned or lacking clothes.

Well yeah, it will sound better because you'll have downloaded the album version (actually having electric guitars and shiz).

However, it nice to hear a change sometimes and listen to live versions.

And yeah, they're lesbians (but not with each other :p)

That actually feels quite weird though. I am such a big fan, I almost forget that they are lesbians. Like it's inconsequential. When you listen to their music, they never mention relationships with women or anything like that in their songs.

I was actually shocked when I went to gig in Glasgow at how many lesbians were there. (I know I should have been expecting it, but I didn't.)

Someone once asked me whether I was a fan because they are a LGBT band, and I was like "what?" and it took me a minute to get what they were talking about, just because I don't link them to sexuality at all. I link them to good music :p

The moral of the story is that you should go out and buy The Con (and So Jealous if you can find it (and If It Was You if you are feeling funny)).

That's the two girls on your avatar mr chair?

I like the song, and they are a beautiful duo =)

Natural beauty as well, not airbrushed, fake tanned or lacking clothes.

I personally think Sara (the one with the thinner face and more defined cheek bones, and the more mullet-y hair) is stunningly beautiful.

And yeah, they are in my avatar.