• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Hey, it was me first. But then, I am a genius.

I'm not sure putting text colour tags on forum posts contributes towards genius status. :indeed:

Yeah, so starting now my signature color is white. How annoying is that??? This could actually work... :heh:

Good, honesty. :smile:

Can't read your posts anymore => improvement. :heh:

Can't read your posts anymore => improvement. :heh:

Aye, I grant thee this ownage.

this is a public service announcement!

Everyone look for a band called The Field

no shit, this is some of the best new music I've heard in months. Do it.

From Here We Go Sublime = 3rd best album of 2007.

I'm surprised you only got to him now. He's a genious.

*cough* Abbey Road *cough* seriously, they joined back to make an effort for that there album, its got class to it, plus i monthly visit abbey road :P (grandparents live 3 blocks away)

Abbey Road is one of their greatest albums, I said it already. It's just not on my top 2. It's on my top 5, though. :heh:

My most listened to song of the week has been "No Good Advice". It's such a great track! I love some of the lyrics.

I was listening to it on my iPod when a mate snatched it off me and shouted "Girls aloud! You're listening to Girls Aloud?" and went off laughing. Soon the half the common room was in fits, screaming "Gay!".

I admit it was funny, but still, whats wrong with listening too them!

--

We were playing the Juno soundtrack in the common room today, it was reverberating round the corridoors. It's just so relaxing!

I just got back from Tegan and Sara.

Someone please fuck.

I just generally love.

Tegan started crying during Dark Come Soon, and now the song means so much more to me. Like carrying the weight of her grief.

Soil, Soil was the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard.

Everything sounded so much better live.

I just fucking love their faces. I bought two t-shirts aswell; their faces forever imprinted onto my chest.

I got the set-list for a joke, because I was at the front at the end and the guy was handing out plectrums etc. Also, I got like 200+ Tegan and Sara bookmarks, which I am going to distribute to people in the street.

I can't even describe it all properly yet. I'm still remembering and recalling all of it. I need to sleep before I can gather the truth.

All I know is that it was fucking awesome.

yeah that made me laugh.

so...what's better, a bunch of everyman 20 somethings playing instruments like they do every single day, or a beautifully animated work of geniusof a video to a much, much better song?

hmmm!

Is that a serious question?

as far as I'm concerned, yep.

I just got back from Tegan and Sara.

Someone please fuck.

I just generally love.

Tegan started crying during Dark Come Soon, and now the song means so much more to me. Like carrying the weight of her grief.

Soil, Soil was the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard.

Everything sounded so much better live.

I just fucking love their faces. I bought two t-shirts aswell; their faces forever imprinted onto my chest.

I got the set-list for a joke, because I was at the front at the end and the guy was handing out plectrums etc. Also, I got like 200+ Tegan and Sara bookmarks, which I am going to distribute to people in the street.

I can't even describe it all properly yet. I'm still remembering and recalling all of it. I need to sleep before I can gather the truth.

All I know is that it was fucking awesome.

The thing about Soil, Soil is the most obvious lie I've ever heard.

But yeah, it was great. It's obvious something happened tonight/before they were due to come on to Tegan, fairly traumatic.

I love Relief Next To Me and So jealous even more than I did before.

Yes. Your point being?

Ignore him. GA have put out some greta pop songs. Nowadays, the only ones I like are Biology and Sexy! No No No...

The rest I generally dislike.

Oh, and SEVENTH TREE BY GOLDFRAPP FTW!:bowdown: