• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

It's because a monkey with two fingers and half an hour could come up with more interesting music than that lot of washed out, sedated, annoyingly talentless bunch of reprobates. There is nothing more grating than that guys self proclaimed pretense to being a top notch working class cockney whiner. Ask yourself; have they ever done anything worth any musical regard? The next time I have to hear a rehashed G/D/C chord progression, I'm going to abort myself. Seriously.

Take out the condescending remarks to being working class (as lets face it most of rocks finest acts have come from poor backgrounds) and that my friend, is a godly response :bowdown:

When Take That won best live act (I don't believe they technically can be the best live act), I knew it was over.

Kylie winning best international female? The fuck?!

I've missed most of it, she won best international female? Are you kidding???

Jeez, what the fuck is that about?

The Winners of the Brit Awards! :)

British Album

Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare

British Single

Take That - Shine

British Group

Arctic Monkeys

International Album

Foo Fighters

British Female Solo Artist

Kate Nash

International Group

Foo Fighters

International Female Solo Artist

Kylie

British Male Solo Artist

Mark Ronson

International Male Solo Artist

Kayne West

British Breakthrough Act

Mika

Critics Choice

ADELE

British Live Act

Take That

Are you being serious? Bleeding Love is a shit song. Shine is better. Though Grace Kelly should've won imo.

I think it's a victim of it's own popularity. I like it, but still, I wish ANYTHING but take that would have won. Patience was an alright song, but shine sucked.

The Brits were terrible this year, I'm still shocked about Kylie winning. Thats bluddy terrible.

I think it's a victim of it's own popularity. I like it, but still, I wish ANYTHING but take that would have won. Patience was an alright song, but shine sucked.

The Brits were terrible this year, I'm still shocked about Kylie winning. Thats bluddy terrible.

I think the opposite. Patience was shit and Shine was a decent song. But yeah, the Brits were pretty shit this year. Nice live performances though. Cool set designs. Always like a good "hey jude" singalong.