• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Please don't mention GIAN I could have gone with my mate but wasn't allowed a day of college whilst he was. In the end he didn't miss any days of college so I could have gone.

dood it was amazing :P

saturday was the best day, no slip ups but brand new were bad =( they played slow songs none of their fast stuff at all! shocking

Hoooolyyyy shit, the new Groovearmada album is froopin' amazing. A good 4 or 5 epic tracks, the rest being good, but not on par with some of the others.

Soundboy Rock by Groove Armada.

Recommended listening:

1. Lightsonic

2. From the Rooftops

3. What's your Version

4. Get Down (You've probably already heard this.)

5. Song for Mutya (A real grower; didn't like it at first but it's definately there for me.)

So, the new Megadeth is pretty good. Well, better than TSHF at any rate.

I really, really wish they'd play near me.

Yeah man, it really is pretty good, I wasn't expecting much from it tbh, got TSHF the day it came out, and was so fucking disappointed with every track except Kick The Chair, but UA has some fucken killer songs on it. The worst being Gears of War. Don't like it, the main riff blows.

Dyson, you're a fucking jackass without any sense of what actual music is supposed to be. Listening to Groove Armada, Scissor Sisters and Panic, propagators of shallow, trivial balls, then having the audacity to call anything else shit.

And before you start harping on at me about "opinion," you should probably realise that your opinion is just plain wrong and means less than shit, honestly, the last crap I squeezed out probably has more of an understanding of music than you ever will.

Stupid British thundercunt.

Dyson, you're a fucking jackass without any sense of what actual music is supposed to be. Listening to Groove Armada, Scissor Sisters and Panic, propagators of shallow, trivial balls, then having the audacity to call anything else shit.

And before you start harping on at me about "opinion," you should probably realise that your opinion is just plain wrong and means less than shit, honestly, the last crap I squeezed out probably has more of an understanding of music than you ever will.

Stupid British thundercunt.

Yeah, alright :indeed:

Great. Now that we've got that sorted:

New Megadeth really kicks some ass, listened to it on repeat just now, some really amazing songs on there, Never Walk Alone...A Call To Arms has the catchiest chorus I've ever heard from Megadeth, nice to see them trying something different, I have to say, this is probably the first time a thrash band has returned successfully to it's roots. Sleepwalker, Call to Arms, You're Dead, Washington Is Next are personal favourites I suppose. Title tracks pretty good too.

Great. Now that we've got that sorted:

New Megadeth really kicks some ass, listened to it on repeat just now, some really amazing songs on there, Never Walk Alone...A Call To Arms has the catchiest chorus I've ever heard from Megadeth, nice to see them trying something different, I have to say, this is probably the first time a thrash band has returned successfully to it's roots. Sleepwalker, Call to Arms, You're Dead, Washington Is Next are personal favourites I suppose. Title tracks pretty good too.

Funny; I thought it was shit, along with the rest of their stuff. :zzz:

Woah woah woah. Its meant to be a music thread, a general one. Any kind of music goes but don't bash each other for taste in music and such. Please, if you don't like a genre don't talk about it, don't make negative remarks and all that.

Lets get back to peaceful conversations k?

Dyson, you do realise that nobody really cares, and that you're just another boring forum member with no personality, right? Go fuck off and listen to whatever teeny bopper shite that you (barely) listen (and I use that term loosely) to.

Dyson, you do realise that nobody really cares, and that you're just another boring forum member with no personality, right? Go fuck off and listen to whatever teeny bopper shite that you (barely) listen (and I use that term loosely) to.

Once again, I feel compelled to laugh and roll my eyes. :indeed:. I'm with Ashley on this one, I figured I'd make a comment about other tracks on the previous page, nobody responded to it and kept talking about all the other metal talk that was going on.

To be honest the idea of a general music thread is a bad one and the old method of putting up individual threads for albums/singles should've been kept, it stops people from pushing (or effectively bullying) other members out of general threads like this one, where certain members think that their music taste is superior to everyone else's.

Once again, I feel compelled to laugh and roll my eyes. :indeed:. I'm with Ashley on this one, I figured I'd make a comment about other tracks on the previous page, nobody responded to it and kept talking about all the other metal talk that was going on.

To be fair I was trying to get at the fact you were both in the wrong, you're original comment could have at least been constructive rather than just moaning.

Now lets just all put this behind us and listen to The Format....please? Go on, someone must have heard of them...right? :/

You should both shut the fuck up and slap Where I end and You Begin by Radiohead on, and then shit yerselves in awe.

oh yeah, and how did Joy Division grab you Bard? forgot to ask.

Radiohead are decent.

I've got like three songs which I really quite like; Love will tear us apart, Shes Lost Control and Transmission. Stick them on occasionally. Shes lost control has a bit of a punkish vibe, kinda like something Nirvana would have done circa Bleach. Can't really describe the music actually, I suppose you could call it kinda um...sparse in that it doesn't try to be too complex or showy. I'm liking it overall.

;447042]To be fair I was trying to get at the fact you were both in the wrong' date=' you're original comment could have at least been constructive rather than just moaning.

Now lets just all put this behind us and listen to The Format....please? Go on, [i']someone[/i] must have heard of them...right? :/

Never heard of 'em. Genre?