N-Europe

I don't know what category of DnB this goes under.

But i love Aphrodite

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=162913303

They've gotten loads of scene pricks thinking they're DnB kids (not saying i am a DnB sorta guy, i'm not at all) but they all think they're drum b bass experts because they like Pendulum.

The amount of times i heard that Prodigy remix they did played on their phones ergh.

Also, Black Sun Empire are my new profile song, that's some fucking awesome shit.

Agreed on both points. I don't pretend I'm some sort of drum n bass expert just because I like Pendulum and people who say they do annoy me so >_>. Having said that, the prodigy remix was immense when I saw it live :D

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I got a shit load of Black Sun Empire last night.

Then played Counter Strike with it on.

It was fucking awesome.

Great, thanks to last night i've got loads of DnB.

Mostly BSE

Couple of Aphrodite (i'll be getting my media back on saturday, when i will be returned with an album i had)

Noisa

Ed Rush (stuff from Virus Recordings)

Basically just downloading random stuff that i read was good on dnbcafe forums.

I got a shit load of Black Sun Empire last night.

Then played Counter Strike with it on.

It was fucking awesome.

Great, thanks to last night i've got loads of DnB.

Mostly BSE

Couple of Aphrodite (i'll be getting my media back on saturday, when i will be returned with an album i had)

Noisa

Ed Rush (stuff from Virus Recordings)

Basically just downloading random stuff that i read was good on dnbcafe forums.

You really liked them, huh? Yeah... I did too when I first got in touch with them. They're addictive. : peace:

Advice. I need a upbeat dacneish song that teenagers would play obnoxiously loudly at a house party in contemporary Britain. I want something not so chart-ish. My housemate suggested anything by Timbaland but I was like nahh. Thinking maybe Flux, something like that.

Advice. I need a upbeat dacneish song that teenagers would play obnoxiously loudly at a house party in contemporary Britain. I want something not so chart-ish. My housemate suggested anything by Timbaland but I was like nahh. Thinking maybe Flux, something like that.

Surely D.A.N.C.E?

Foals - Astronauts and All

Maccabees - X-Ray

LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

yayz.

No, but they don't get better either, do they? And D.A.N.C.E. is one of Justice's most "meh" tracks.

I suppose the thinking could have been that it is their most popular (or at least their current that gets radio time) and thus its more likely a bunch of teens would be listening to that than any of their other songs.

I just saw/listened to Britney Spears new single "Peice of me". I hate to say I liked it, and she actually looked pretty attractive in the video which wasn't cringeworthy like the last one!

Video

It really reminds me of some other non-Britney song but I can't quite place it.

Ah, got it maybe, I think it's the Posh Spice/Dane Bowers song.